Hello all, still growing, still here

Bugatti OG - Day 36 of Flower

@TheMadFlascher Bob’s BudBusterPro used on seed stock, then cloned, then used through this grow (reason for stacking, original was WEAK!)

Tent #5 - Gorilla Grow 3x3

12 Likes

Those are some GORGEOUS flowers!

8 Likes

Do-Si-Do. Day 36 of flower
Tent #6, Gorilla Grow 2x2.5, KIND LED Lights X220 & X40

@TheMadFlascher Bob’s BudBusterPro used through whole cycle.

15 Likes

thank you!

8 Likes

Beautiful looking buds @wow_arizona!!

7 Likes

Thanks, they have just entered the wonderful aromatic stage. The next weeks/months (more going to flower today/tomorrow) are gong to be fun!

7 Likes

White Widow - Day 14 of flower
Tent #1 , Gorilla Grow 4x4

@TheMadFlascher Bob’s BudBusterPro has last application tonight! Still have more to clear from under the trellis netting. They are receiving THREE TIMES the normal nutrients and still asking for more!

16 Likes

Chris,
Just gorgeous…just like the last one … and the four before that !!
Certainly, you realized long ago that if you want maximum size/quality in your bud, those plants must have the ability to METABOLIZE a LOT of nutrients !
I seldom mention it, but just eliminating the dreaded ‘lock out’ factor while pumping lots of nutrients
from mid veg through bloom has to be a comfort for many growers.

Thanks for all you do Chris, I believe you’ve set a standard, and many growers boosted their own confidence and success enjoying your grows!
Bob

11 Likes

Wow, thanks!

10 Likes

Nice trelis work. Im trying to be better at using the trelis. Im always moving things around though.

8 Likes

Day 44 - PreyBird Farms Special

More pics of all tents coming!

16 Likes

Is that Autos or fem ? And its yours seed @PreyBird1

7 Likes

Feminized, original seeds from PreyBird, this grow was from clones of those seeds.

They have been cloned again and are in beginning of veg for a third run when this is done

9 Likes

He got homepage ? Or How i order from him ?

7 Likes

He is on this forum , lots of posts!

7 Likes

Just tag him and he will give you all the information you need. :beers: @magi

7 Likes

Beautiful flowers. :santa:

7 Likes

Day 22 Flower
White Widow w/BudBusterPro
4x4 tent

Well, that’s what I thought, Siri corrected it.

13 Likes

White Widow has been harvested, majority partially dried ten days then pressed, top bud dried additional four days then trimmed, curing

Rosin- 75+g (in parchment paper, bagged, in sealed container, in freezer with others)
‘A’ bud - 431g, in Grove Bags, in wine refrigerator at fifty-nine degrees (two units used for bud storage)

16 Likes

Nice color and variety looks tasty

12 Likes