Hello all, still growing, still here

Wow real nice looking.

10 Likes

Buds are solid, no air at all

Two bags full curing

16 Likes

Dense solid buds you gotta love it!

10 Likes

Nice looks delicious! Nice work as usual! How’s your lady? How are you? How is the nature preserve?

11 Likes

I’m good, my gal is still teaching special education, the creatures are doing their thing. The drama mama photo is the resident Harris’s Hawk and she has been here for years

Thanks for asking!

12 Likes

The drama mamma is badass! I love birds of prey! Lol i was really into falconry when i was younger but i could not afford any birds. But i have always enjoyed there gracefulness and there LETHALLITY! Glad everything is good on you side.

11 Likes

Love the Hawks there’s a lot of them on the telephone poles perched on the top as we go into town usually every three or four poles there’s a hawk up top very beautiful and majestic birds

10 Likes

The Bald eagle has always been my bird of pray, as they are now starting to show up around my place. The Falcons are a badass/incredible bird for sure.
@wow_arizona nice stash with some very nice buds.
:beers:

10 Likes

Day 41 of flower – tent seven
4x2

13 Likes

Flower day 34
Tent 6, 2x2.5

12 Likes

Flower day 23 , tent 5 - 3x3

15 Likes

Always nice Wow.

10 Likes

Looking good :+1:t2:

11 Likes

@PreyBird1 PreyBird Farms White Caviar x Runtz day 47 of flower

A little burn from a week or two ago, but new bud growth remains correct color

14 Likes

Nice and when its almost done try and get temps lower than 69° and it will make the purple really come out!
A lot of my Runtz strains were purple, and the white caviar is also very purple. Like my goji crasher strain its purple also but only on one side of the leaves. the bottoms were purple and the tops green with the purple wanting to come over the edges onto the green like a purple leaf crusted edge. Because when shes almost finished in flower the edges of the leaves are coated in beautiful purpley crystally edges! Its that strains special trait and its unique to this plants parents. I can identify this strain by eye because its uniqueness. I mean i made it. I grow it and its a very anazing strain! Im really hoping for my new strain (lavender x pirates cake) is going to be spectacular because i dont fool around with crappy genetics. I’ll spend the money and take the time to make it correctly. Because it has to be good or im not touching or messing with it.

15 Likes

New things are starting as others finish.

Sour Diesel days from harvest (day 67 of flower), checked trichomes last night

13 Likes

Someone asked where I acquired the blueberry seeds, but it appears that message has been deleted. (Please note, I am not on here every day, so it might take a few days for me to answer any questions.) They are ILGM seeds from years ago, from a plant that I kept going in one form or another for multiple years. This last plant is actually one of my first re-veg experiments.

Day 49

Blueberry

17 Likes

There replacing or swapping servers and some data issues are happening? I saw that im missing 3yrs of data?? Who knows i cant access my avitar menu at all so far now!

10 Likes

might be an ID 10 t error :wink:

10 Likes

Yep, some weird things are still happening with old data. I feel like I’m liking messages that I have liked before already :thinking:

@wow_arizona thanks for replying, question on the blueberry was mine I reckon. I ordered some from Dutch passion. Looking for a good blueberry.

11 Likes