Hello 👋🏽 Everyone! I’m a new grower & will like some new grow friends lol

I have 1 gorilla glue auto plant & 3 Skunk #1 they are almost 3 weeks old. I have the gorilla glue indoors , under 1200watts LED light seems to be growing fine despite alil yellowing I’m thinking is a nutrient deficiency. I’m open to any helpful tips, :heart:

18 Likes

Welcome to growers network. It doesn’t look bad to me. What kind of soil is it in?

12 Likes

Welcome everyone here is beyond helpful, hope you stick around.

13 Likes

Hello @Bigfish27 and welcome to the Growers Network family! It’s an awesome bunch over here, you landed well.

Maybe quickly fill out one of these to the best of your ability, makes it easier for all the growing heroes here to help you in the future if necessary. It’s a template that is being send around to new growers/grow journals. :+1:t3:

Seedbank:
Strain (bagseed too):
Indoor, outdoor:
Tent, Room Size:
Lighting:
Light height:
Temps (day and night):
Relative Humidity (day and night) :
Added Air (fans, portable acs, heaters, dehumidifiers) :
Ventilation:
Pot sizes:
Soil, Coco, or (R)DWC:
Nutrient type:
Ph numbers:
Current Ec and PPM:
Water Temps:
Co2 (y/n):
Seed germination date:
Veg duration:
Nutrient cycles (how often feed/water):

Happy growing!

:v: :monkey:
Monkey

15 Likes

Welcome to the forum! What brand light are you using and how far away from the plants are they? That plant is looking good from what I see in the picture. The yellowing could also be new growth.

12 Likes

I mixed fox farm ocean sea I think it’s called and miracle grow. I wanted to go with something better but I’m on a budget lol

11 Likes

I moved it alittle lower, and there’s only 1 plant I moved the others for outdoor grow.

12 Likes

I suggest that if you have a smartphone, download a free app called Photon to measure your par levels with the lights. It works pretty well. During seedling stage, you want your PAR Value about 300 PAR, Veg Stage about 500 PAR, and flower stage over 800 PAR. If you can, start a grow journal so we can watch and help you through your grow using that template that @MrMonkey420 shared with you.

9 Likes

@Bigfish27 am I too stoned or did you just ask somewhere, where to add/change your profile picture? I really thought I saw that question or I must have dreamt it. Because I made this to show ya but now I’m doubting myself :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

Click here

Then here

Then on Preferences

And then here

10 Likes

She had it on her other thread! Lol!

10 Likes

So I am too stoned. Ok. Thanks Nacho. Fuck the brain

8 Likes

I’m a girl🤪

9 Likes

@MrMonkey420 Your too funny​:joy::joy:

6 Likes

Okay, I edited my post! Lol!

8 Likes

Lol nice job! Welcome to the forum/family. I missed your first post so here i am late again.

10 Likes

welcome aboard. now rock this plants out. New growth comes in a touch yellow then greens up.

plz ditch the miracle grow. you can get the fox farms trio for cheap. you do need to ph your nute solution to 6.5 to avoid many many problems…

click on the trio pack 32 ounce

had one of these for 3 years now. works great still. just take care of it

nutrients added to soil for feeding should be ph’d to 6.5 EVERY TIME. I’ve seen miracle grow cause huge swings in ph with will screw up your plants.

dude, spend the money. it’s worth the investment.

7 Likes

Hey @Bigfish27 , welcome to GN and thanks for sharing your grow.

You can also get the products or similar from growershouse.com, good value and great service, all from one company.

7 Likes

Thanks for the info!! @freakshow

6 Likes

Hi my son bent one of the plants and its slightly leaning over, do you think it’ll survive?

7 Likes

It should, unless it came completely out of the soil. You can use a bamboo stick or plant yoyo’s to stand it back up straight.

5 Likes