Hello from Arizona -

It says 5x5

3 Likes

Yes, it is 5 x 5 with an HLG 600 rspec & HLG 300 rspec. I have a 3 x 3, also. It is for seedlings/clones/veg state. It has an HLG100 (4K) and four 2’ T5 Nanoreflector lights powering it.

1 Like

welcome to this forum. you will find some helpful people like @hoppiefrog. i plan on moving to az. if my state does not get right about the cannabis laws. i do not think they will. i do not like cold weather. so i think south az might be good. my only conserns about az is the drinking water.from my research yall get most of yall water from the colorado river. i also have some major health problems.they have labled me as disabled.

Water is a long-term issue.

I moved here due to pain. I, too, was put in the disabled category (Ehlers/Danlos, RA & Narrow Angle Glaucoma). It is much less painful to just live.

This is my first indoor grow and I am really enjoying it.

3 Likes

if my state does not get right. would you consider giving me some advice. on where to move in south az. it would be much appericated

1 Like

Sure, I will share any information I have.

Christopher Vincent

cj@wowarizona.org

Website

Hummingbird Camera

ON-SITE Weather

Defoliation completed thirty-six hours ago, and, it will be done again in a few days,

2 Likes

My 4x4. Learning with autos for about a year now.

Since there’s a lot of Tucson growers here… I’ve got a pile of super soil cooking right now. It’s more than I can use so I’m willing to sell some off. Not trying to profit, just recoup expenses. I can part with about 20 gal. Near downtown.

3 Likes

3tent (3x3) - potted clones, most started in Root Riot plugs, then to 5x5x5, now 6x6x8 (transplanted last night/this morning). I have two domed starters (one in photo, other in separate setup/area) with six cultivars/ ten phenotypes, happy to trade/barter if anyone is in need. These pictured can stay in these pots for at least two weeks without anything but water.

Edit: Neighbors grabbed five this evening.

3 Likes

I’m good for soil for now, but thanks!

Hello from northern Arizona! Road trippin in Sedona

3 Likes

Southern AZ people, I have clones available. Swap or cover the cost of the container and soil and I’m happy.

5 Likes

@wow_arizona welcome to both Tucson and Growers Network! We are located in Tucson. Stop by the GrowersHouse warehouse for all your cultivation needs! 3635 E 34th St. Tucson, AZ 85713

8 Likes

I’ve been there many times, and, I will be there next week to retrieve an order.

Can I bring some clones for the staff?

3 Likes

Two weeks into changing light schedule and one week since last hardcore defoliation.

Half a cup of worm castings was top dressed two days ago. They should be about to the point of using the Fox Farm Happy Frog Fruit & Flower that was mixed into the soil mix at transplant. Staying organic, I was thinking of using Tiger or Big Bloom, I could use some advice, please.

Thanks everyone!

9 Likes

Clones, two of these went away yesterday! Another today and at least two more tomorrow. I have extras. Blueberry cultivar.

They are on an 18/6 schedule and getting real sunshine each day so they can be transitioned to outdoors.

3 Likes

Starting to look and smell nice! Again, this is my first indoor grow, so I ask for any advice, please. Light distance will be adjusted as soon as they are illuminated again. They are a bit too close with the emerging bud growth

A fan with thermostat/humidistat controller is being installed on Monday with a duct to the outside of the house. Our HVAC guy lives a few houses away, has every tool for the job, and, he is excited to help! We LOVE the smell of flowering cannabis, but don’t want it overwhelming our place.

Outdoor plants should be in place in two weeks. The last steps of irrigation installation will take place over the next few days and then allow a couple of additional days time to get the system equalized regarding GPM delivery to each plant.

5 Likes

Im gonna have to make a drive and pick one up. UNLESS…you happen to swing by 1st/Roger area :)))))

I won’t be in town for at least ten days, I just did my town run on Friday!

We are out by the Pima/Pinal county line. We have a small wedding here in a week (doctor and a pharmacist, all people vaccinated), so we are focused on prep for that. You would still be welcomed to come get one!

1 Like

I’ll be here and available to get a clone to you, Monday through Wednesday. Blueberry clones from ILGM seeds

2 Likes