Hello from Arizona -

Very nice set up and plants @wow_arizona !
Love your concept of sharing with your neighbors and your B&B!
I’ll be following your progress. I’m Michigan here, for now. Hubby wants to retire in Arizona. I will still want to grow for sure.
Watching…:eyes:

4 Likes

Irrigation is almost complete, but the last parts won’t be done until the onset of intense heat. The two lines for the two rows of plants are completed and tested.

8 Likes

Nice handy work and props on fighting the heat!

3 Likes

Ill be up in Saddlebrooke today around 11-12 or so doing a job. Maybe I can meet up after?

1 Like

We are about two miles from there, come on by!

1 Like

Fan installed!

Now, to program it and cut a hole in the ceiling!

This is my first indoor grow, so any advice would be welcomed!

6 Likes

I tried calling, but cell service is shiite there. We had to leave to the next job. Ill be back there next Tuesday around 1 - 3 or so but I cant find where you are…is it past where the road paving ends?

I was on Edwin and Clubhouse

You were a couple of miles away

We are on the other side of Lago del Oro Parkway

First two outdoor are in big pots, white widow and jack herer.
Six more to get done. Two Blueberry, super silver haze, blue dream, gelato, J Mac

5 Likes

That’s a fantastic selection of plants you have there. Wait to you smell that Jack Herer. :+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

4 Likes

Five are potted, three more to finish in the morning!

7 Likes

These look fantastic! How many hours of direct sunlight do they get each day?

1 Like

Love it man. I don’t (looking at the pix) see any Durban Poison in here. What if I drop by unexpectedly? LOL Just yankin’ your chain man. I love this. I wonder if it would be a good idea to use a heavier gauge fence for the walls to help prevent your plants from breaking out and running away with that nice boy from down the road that never wants to hang out and talk at 2am…

1 Like

Behind barbed wire fencing on a gated property at the end of a dirt road, cameras, rural

2 Likes

Hungry dogs and armed goons too I bet.

No dogs, not really ‘goon sized’

1 Like

About ten, right now of twelve and a half total hours of daylight (not including twilight)

1 Like

Plants are in the little grow house and drip irrigation has been adjusted!

10 Likes

Are you planning on putting more rubber mats down to finish the floor?