Hello having mother issues

Ha ha all this started with 3 seeds for me. Ha i planted some seeds literally just on a whim and then i was like wait a minute and then holy shit the neighbors are going to see it and i freaked out and now here we are. My brother got out the biz up in Colorado and he gifted me a bunch of equipment.

2 Likes

There was a place that had an interesting offering but not sure if it was for real or what. They even claimed to have Runtz pollen!?!?!? DM for sure:)

2 Likes

Wow pollen thats like gold. But im keeping a mother plant. I stupidly stuck all my plants into the flower tent i meant to keep a gnarly bushy one oh well i have a great clone thats going to make me a bunch more. Because i got a huge gangly one i dont care for as much. But it has a huge stem.

This is the new mother to be.
Oh and all my clones are runtz. Here are the roots. As of tonight

This is my veg tent and the far left plant is a runtz. Some grew bushy and awesome and a couple did this tree like plant. Lol. The one at the back and far right are white rhino. The 2 small ones in the middle are MY FAVORITE WHITE RUNTZ. And the one in the middle front is free seed i got for buying seeds here with a electronic check transfer.
https://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/

2 Likes

Keep all your seeds in the fridge and in dark containers. The seeds can live up to and beyond 5yrs.

1 Like

Always wanted to see how dr grinspoon turns out. Love barneys seeds.i hear its a mutation tho, not that i have a problem w that .just thought it was like that because it was true landrace

2 Likes

@PreyBird1 nice clones, how long did it take for those roots to pop out?

2 Likes

There was a dude on YouTube a few years back who had a plant flower out stringy like dr.grinspoon long gangly just calyx’s along long almost viney branches he let it go to waste and it was a TREE 7+ feet tall 8+ feet around obviously not a big yield by any means but would have loved to see some lab testing done on it

3 Likes

Interesting i have never heard of another like dr g

1 Like

I am looking around trying to find it now it was a popular weedtuber I just cannot for the life of me remember who but I know I saved the video somewhere I thought it was super interesting

3 Likes

My friend grew one a plant and it was 18’ tall 5’ taller than his roof. Too bad his sister turned him in! Over money. fighting over the house after his mom died. Was a dam shame. It got so bad she burned the the whole house down over it. And he went to jail for the weed and almost got arson charges also. His sister was all of a sudden there in town when the fire was happening. She lives in another state.

3 Likes

10 days exactly. If the water is to cold 17 days or more. these are runtz and white rhino clones. Im getting ready to make 20 white rhino clones from 2 mothers. I need more room!

2 Likes

Im hoping that it is like thia stick thats what it reminded me of but its a pure herloom sativa. I want it very much!

A moment of silence please R.I.P thia stick.
⚘💐

3 Likes

Thai stick from the Vietnam days (70’s) was awesome and plenty here, I really miss it.

3 Likes

Yep nobody thought to keep it alive. Now its gone forever extinct. Unless someone finds a Vietnam stash of old viable seeds in some grandpas seeds stash

2 Likes

I found that guys name from the clone stuff i was talking about it was. @Farmer_Dan
I tagged him i hope he sees this thread and can add some insight.

2 Likes

@piper my dad was smoking it then, he got so stoned once he never touched it again…lol

2 Likes

@PreyBird1 since your favorite is white runtz, have you tried Nero’s Frosties?? That’s like a white runtz backcross from what I detected…
It was the same but more glazed in trichs…

2 Likes

No i have not. Latley just runtz, peanut butter and jelly. And mimosa white rhino. Granddaddy purple

2 Likes

@PreyBird1 and Pluto from gashouse…felt like plushers X Runtz :wink:

2 Likes

Update:
Hi, Hope everybody is doing fantastic and spreading the vibes!!!

Mom is still the same no worse no better, I did notice this morning a few gnats flying around the soil, I sprayed her with a bit of low fat milk diluted with water and organic cayenne pepper to maintain the pests and attempt to heal the leaves…saw some small leaves with flat worm…
I’m still waiting for soil to dry out a bit more before I do the flush…
let’s see what happens…

1 Like