Hello now everybody! @tateanddestroy here

Definitely don’t need your help if you wanna get caught up on small stuff tit for tat. I don’t do that so…yeah. anything else helpful is cool that’s just not

6 Likes

I apologize. I guess I’m just a little bit dry. No harm ment. :+1:t3::v:t3:

7 Likes

Well, I’ve never tried Velcro, nor have I seen anybody ever do it before. Could you explain that?

That’s what you asked me lol…and then you seem to know all about it though…ummm okay. How is that welcoming at all??? You are confusing the hell outta me man. I don’t know how you think that’s welcoming or anything…

5 Likes

That ponytail method is interesting. Ive debated the cutting vs tucking idea often. Very cool set up with the cover crop action!

6 Likes

That is exactly what I said. I was referring to rolling up the leaves.
I apologize for the misunderstanding and you don’t seem to wanna let it go, so I will leave you be. :v:t3:

7 Likes

All I have to say @tateanddestroy is that I’m pretty sure happy has some good input. Misunderstandings are meant for us to try and understand why we are misunderstood. Not throw more fuel on a trickling flame.

6 Likes

Second time on here someone tries to be a jerk and then their buddy shows up to say they weren’t. And they half apologize. I think people have forgotten how to properly converse with someone online. If it wasn’t for @chrisj and a couple others that actually were nice I’d be asking for a delete. Don’t want advice from pushy people or people who are “dry.”

4 Likes

…I set boundaries for people in my life all the time. Especially online.

4 Likes

As you should. This isnt the way the forum typically runs. I do apologize for the others.
@tateanddestroy

You shouldnt have anymore issues. If its not helpful for the forum, it isnt needed to be said.

5 Likes

Appreciate it my dude and no BIG problem at all…it’s all love. I ain’t gonna be the one to sacrifice myself to fit in here though.

Tate

4 Likes

I thought we were just trying to figure out if it was Velcro…don’t know how that’s not helpful to the forum…

7 Likes

Lol okay roy. Thanks

5 Likes

Hello Christian and welcome to Growers Network, I will enjoy following ur grow

6 Likes

Appreciate the love big homie!! @LasVegas7 look forward to learning from you as well my friend

7 Likes

So been 9 day man. How’s the plants looking today?? Got me curious now. Lol.

4 Likes

Damn @Mark0427 here yah go! Lols thanks for your positivity my friend!

Tate

5 Likes

Awesome dude! I’ve been trying to get my hands on the JADAM book but can’t get it shipped to Belgium currently :frowning: What a rabbit hole but what a great way of cultivating also!

4 Likes

Is there a way u can find it online and download it and read it on the PC im sure it’s doable. And plant is looking great man @tateanddestroy

3 Likes

Yeah I know… I’m just kinda oldschool and like to have info centralised in a physical book when it’s stuff like that :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Looking good @tateanddestroy!

2 Likes