Hello now everybody! @tateanddestroy here

Yeah jadam and Natural Farming were so intriguing to me because I can’t work. So I don’t really have much money at all…in the past I was lucky to be able to barder for materials needed. Anyway, that’s not the case anymore…I make my 9 inputs or so and end up spending 100$ maybe 150$ and that’ll last year’s depending on how hard I go. And I’m usually only 2 to 6 plants at a time for me and grandma.

!!This should help you out!! Recipes!!

Tate

4 Likes

May 8th this morning 8:45am
I’m happy no doubt :grin:

5 Likes

Coco and Grow Dots going good too for me stunting her bad in seedling stage. It happens. Also threw in my last THC Bomb auto flower by Bomb Seeds for a bit of a larger harvest. T Bomb is a super consistent white strain which will throw me about 100 grams maybe a lil more. Good all day smoke for me. Have a good day everyone. Be positive out there.

Tate

6 Likes

Another beautiful day. Keep it 100 out there big homies! It’s a wild world.

Oops I’m smacked! I wanted to say also that the simple introduction of good ol regular blumats to this 7gal LS blend is the power move for sure! Couldn’t be happier with blumats everytime!

7 Likes

Looking good man. Couple more weeks and it’ll be sample time.

6 Likes

Viparspectra xs1500 pro is very very nice! Plants love it. Haven’t just let some plants grow like this in years and years…I’m always scrogn. Has been nice to just let em go and watch. Smells like grapefruit with sugar in top!

6 Likes

Some trimming a lil late but hey life happens. Also threw in the lil bungee net to bring the taller of the two down as to not burn.

5 Likes

May 21 530am

5 Likes

8 Likes

hey @tateanddestroy

How is your grow coming along? Happy days.

4 Likes