Help needed

I have been looking and I am wanting to know if there is anyone out there willing to give away seeds for free? I’m wanting to grow further into the cultivation of the plant.

I have killer beafsteak tomatoes seeds

2 Likes

Be patient. Someone will send you free seeds@preybird1

If you want freebies you’ll have to prove your competent enough to make use of them get a pack from our buddies at chittownseeds and show us you ve got the skills and resources. Ive seen to many newbies drown all 10-20 seeds they got

7 Likes

This is the progress of my first plant so far

3 Likes

I haven’t done anything right, so heed me not, but where I am at least (California).

3 Likes

I can prove to you I won’t ruin your seeds if you send me some

2 Likes

There are sites like seedsman that sells individual seeds.

https://www.seedsman.com/en/

2 Likes

It is incredibly dangerous trading info with users you do not know very well.

Be very careful. This is not recommended to give out personal information on the internet.

7 Likes

I didn’t no we could get seeds I would love some please how to I go about that

2 Likes

There aren’t freebies being given out. We just trade with each other. Seed swapers and such… We’ve helped out people in need before. Stuff like that… Build relationships and trade with folks. We love that.

5 Likes

Ok I’m just getting into things I only have about 40 seeds they are all the GG4 pics I post in show me your bud I had 4 female plants that went through so much stress they Hermi’d on my in like week 4 or 5 of flower one plant got it worse than the others but not a lot compared to how much bud I got so those are the only ones I have to over if anybody is interested that’s cool if not I’ll hold on to them thanks

3 Likes

I just got some clones(California)

7 Likes

Lol stop putting price tags on stuff… We don’t sell stuff here lol…

3 Likes

Yes the scenario of sharing seeds( and any part/extract) is great but definitely risky especially if its illegal like here in NZ.
I recentley had a GN member DM me asking for freebies.
I was keen to share and did offer to either met in a neutral( and public) location or post.
He/she? declined both by saying to busy. then they persisted with questions regarding my location. I retracted my offer and do wonder if it was police ?
I hope not but it definitely makes me feel like not exposing what I do( which is bugger all really-and only for personal use) on sites like this regarding growing and continuing learning about this plant…but here I still am!!
Take care and keep growing everyone- I really like this site

6 Likes

Yeah new Zealand is tough on pot. Stay safe my kiwi brother!

4 Likes

I’m not selling, that was the lower-end going rate at the 100% legal dispensaries I saw and the pretty sketchy looking craigslist ads that have names like “Lawnmower for sale” and pics/prices of clones.

1 Like

Your all good, we all know your not. I state these things for others who may be reading. Not just us that participate on the forum.

3 Likes

Please let me know who these folks are so we can remove them from the site if need be. If cats are just hitting up the users without adding to the site, bye bye Felicia. They will get deleted.

4 Likes

I’m not selling anything I wa just posting a picture of the new plants I picked up for my grow the two on the right are those I don’t no why @Slym3r said anything about selling ?

2 Likes