Help with lighting

The one i showed also says 999 with 6% off coupon if u check the box before u check out. Keep an eye on that with anything u buy on amazo. If it has a coupon click the box to set the coupon for ur purchase.

3 Likes

I appreciate the analog but I feel I’d fuck that up to easy haha.

2 Likes

Yes i use this one and in fact i have 3 more in my inventory right now!

https://www.amazon.com/BN-LINK-Digital-Programmable-Outlet-Security/dp/B073DGGHD7/ref=mp_s_a_1_20_sspa?crid=27P70KSBW17HB&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.uX4YtkRRCtukhWMtpwrssXH0M_F-l5891R-GFJwurZ5hcKRh-b30xzD3fEWnPBlvqOZTHZuVW9iciuIyC8cmINXdfWdG2EEF_KyYnHi6jx5cnt1mf5DO2WjXTjrXM8Oewrf7Eq1oq6KKSk0Q9xjLatPw_6lWePwu-cavMMkONcEaYIrmVssdigClf6ZsTGZVdb2bu2PyKPU5NtkhXlXR_g.JM5M-JWYUcfa_IjC6Gu3bbtXm-HuW_Vzzod1zVfShF0&dib_tag=se&keywords=bn-link+timer+2+pack&qid=1717990092&sprefix=bn-link+timer+2+pack%2Caps%2C162&sr=8-20-spons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9waG9uZV9zZWFyY2hfbXRm&psc=1

I like the hydro farms ones but the seem to have been discontinued?

2 Likes

I like those as well unless I need seconds then I like this I use these for watering system for more precition
Outlet Timer, NEARPOW Multifunctional Programmable Timer with Countdown and 7-Day Digital Infinite Repeat Cycle Intermittent, 19 ON/OFF Programs for Electrical Outlets, 3 Prong, 15A/1800W Amazon.com

3 Likes

Bitchin, much appreciated guys. Three different options and all look better than expected. But really had no expectations. Thank you brosephs

4 Likes

I use both styles of The digital. I use the NEARPOW for watering and the other style for lighting.
The analog ones are too limited for my needs.

4 Likes

LA kush cake wee 4 veg
Left: topped
Right: LST
Nutrients: lotus (following their soil recipe)

5 Likes

Thanks for the help guys. I appreciate all your efforts. I have to get rid of my plants and this will probably be the last time I’m on here. Wish you all the best.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that :pensive:

4 Likes

Wow still stop in. U may find a spot to grow in. Hope it all works out for u. Jave u tried any churches for help ect. Churches will usually help pay bills ect its like a one time a year type deal.but they help. Be safe hope it works out for ya and hope we get to see u one here again and soon. Hate to see this happen and people leave.

2 Likes

I don’t believe in the church and for that I won’t except there help that’s reserved for people who do.

3 Likes

I won’t have a phone so no point

3 Likes

Well from the looks of your house, you are far and away better off than I. If you don’t want to spend any money on equipment (lights) then just do it outside 100% and forget wintertime. Nothing wrong with 100% outdoor grows, I did that last summer three nice bushes about 3 feet tall and about 4 ft in diameter, huge buds, all in a pot, albeit a lot larger than what you are showing. About 30 gal or thereabouts. Big enough to keep them moist on a more even keel. And Prey wasn’t preaching he was just saying spend once not twice and we will help. There are a lot better lights than those single bulbs like you have in that spot fixture that won’t break the bank (under $100). And the (weed part) has pretty much been bred out of them and they can be quite fussy about light and nutes, the stuff you want to smoke ain’t ditch weed. lol.

Marty

3 Likes

Not my house

3 Likes