Here I grow again

Man, i envy your outdoor growing! Looks fantastic!!! Good to hear you have help! :+1:

4 Likes

:heart_eyes:excelent outdoor plants, always top, an inspiration :trophy:

4 Likes

@juliomagno
I topped that tall plant a couple of times when it was small. It has seven main stocks that are about 9 foot long.

6 Likes

Well the countdown to Thursday is on. I’ll have a cast on and be able to get out and about the garden. The big outdoor girl that isn’t covered is really getting purple from the cold. It was 39 last night, so there’s a pretty good chance that all the outside stuff is going to come down. I have not even looked at a flower on the Amherst sour diesel. I might have my wife drop one off today and bring it in so I can look at it under the scope. Regardless, it’s going to be a busy weekend even if I only chop down the 10 foot monster. I still have the plant my wife took down last Thursday in the grow room drying. I bought a new tool for trimmer to try out, so hopefully it will take my two days of trimming and bring it down to two hours per plant. :man_shrugging:

15 Likes

Lol trim hell. No thanks i just finished a big run. Ahhh off trimming for a minute. Seed runs are next. Gotta shuck seeds and label them. The packaging is almost ready. Waiting on my electric deeseeder machine. Supposed to be built and shipped to me by Friday.

8 Likes

Hey hap what’s happening in the neighborhood??

2 Likes

Well CW it’s like this.

19 Likes

Damn thats a lot of work. Damn jealous of the outdoor grow! NICE!

6 Likes

I can’t believe there’s no bird shit all over that visquin man… it’s like clear as glass.

7 Likes

Well I got a free trial of Ventana nutrients. I started some seeds and then transferred them into 6 inch rock wool cubes. Then I set them up in a little flood drain system to get them going for the first few weeks of veg. And then I had surgery and just left them init. And the grow room is currently being used to dry the last of my outdoor. So these things will be in the cabinet for another week or two, maybe. So here is the progression so far.

Today.

Here’s the set up they started up in.

19 Likes

Looking real nice brother… Is that what you are going to scrog with?

5 Likes

Yeah all four of these. There will be two in each tray.

6 Likes

4x4 trays? Did you build your own flood system?

4 Likes

They will be set up on a top water drip system. It’ll be multiple waterings a day. I have 2‘ x 4‘ flood trays that I use to keep my room clean. And if I water to waste it just runs out the drain and gets pumped into a barrel. Or if I’m watering heavy it will pumped back into the nutrient tank. I’ll be tweaking it as l go. You’ll understand it a lot better when it is set up. It’s pretty clean. You can look back in the journal and see it, just this time I’m going to veg everything for a lot longer.

7 Likes

I have built several different flood drain systems. And they all work very well. If I can figure a way to keep my pH in check a little bit better I would continue doing it that way. Got tired of chasing Numbers.

9 Likes

What I do is feed a little heavier. As the watering goes the plant will eat some of the nutrients and will get weaker by the end of the week… It seems to work out perfect… They get couple days with higher ppm, then it turns into normal ppm for couple of days… Then it gets weak which helps kinda flush out the roots a little bit. I guesstimate how much is in the res. Then how ever much water is in the I replenish with half of the ppms they ask for that amount of water. Then I add more water and feed a little over normal.

4 Likes

Looking good as always

4 Likes

I hope you didn’t kill that bug eating the mite, because it’s a friend. It’s a ladybug larvae.

8 Likes

@SweetNatsu
No I did not. Do you want to know what it looks like when it starts turning into a lady bug? I’m not sure but I found this and I think it’s what it is. :+1:t3:

12 Likes

So I’ve been growing my M&M’s for about a year now. I was gonna let it go after my last outdoor and then when I was harvesting I figured what the hell I’ll cut a little branch with a bud on it off the bottom of this thing and stick it in the cloner and see what happens just for kicks. I’ve done Monster crop clones before, it’s not that difficult but I’ve never done it this far in the flower, when I’m harvesting or shortly there after. Anyways it’s still plugging along and I decided to throw it in a 3 inch cube today. I still might chuck it but it’s something to play with.

14 Likes