Here I grow again

Hmm. Honestly I’m not familiar with those, we don’t have them here. Google lens says it’s a cottony cushion scale.

These are ladybugs.

6 Likes

That’s what I look like in the morn lol.

10 Likes

Haha! A cottony cushion scale does look like someone bundled up in bed.

6 Likes

Man what a transformation… cause that’s one ugly ass alien looking nasty before pupa. Ida had no thought what so ever making paste out of that booger.
I cannot …capital C handle monster cropping. The dissymmetry and chaos of regrowth makes my brain tingle.

9 Likes

Yeah usually when I do a monster, I cut nice-looking clones off of it and then chuck it. This one I might not even clone. I might just chuck it. I’m just bored foot in a cast can’t do shit. Another couple of months of it. :wink::+1:t3:

11 Likes

Well you’ve always talked high ly of the m&m and kept it going this long. Mine as well matey and it looks pretty well off with new shoots already.

10 Likes

Actually I might just start a few clones to giveaway. I’m ready to move on to something else. I got four ethos strains going right now. Once the room set up and in operating, I’m going to start a few auto flowers to throw in the mix. Then I’m gonna start probably for Humboldt strains late December or January. Looking for my new favorite :wink:

11 Likes

@jazminchav
This is it

5 Likes

@happilyretired Friend, this looks amazing. This is growing goals! Feeling berry inspired~ With time I hope to be on this level of growing. Thanks again for your sharing and for all your guidance.

8 Likes

@tpanas

This is my journal. If you go back a ways and find my last indoor grow you can see my set up with rock wool. :+1:t3::+1:t3:

3 Likes

Well, here’s the girls today starting to puke pistols everywhere. They will be moving into their new space in several days. I got to do a little cleanup and get all the stuff brought into the grow room. Here’s some pictures of the girls as they sit today and a shot of where they are going to go once it is set up. :+1:t3:

Well I threw my two M&M’s clones into 3 inch cubes and here’s how they’re doing.

17 Likes

One day you walk into your grow room and it looks like this.

Then you cross your arms nod your head and blink and this happens.

They were a bit larger than I thought. I might only need about two more weeks of veg. That would be cool.

19 Likes

@ginger420
Here you go :+1:t3:

4 Likes

Well I came up with a new design for my screen. I’m using fiberglass rods and I just drill a hole on the inside of the pipe on each side and cut them long and just bend them and slide them in. It works super simple and it will make it easy for me to get in and work on the plans. It’s a lot harder for me when I use string because I can’t remove it to get in to do trimming or what have you. Only takes a few seconds and you can pull a couple of rods and have your area opened up and then easily get in and work. Here it is

Oh yeah these things are gonna get their second treatment of Bud Buster pro.
I gave them their first treatment when they were tiny and then they started getting too big for me so I didn’t get them anymore until I got the room set up. Now the room is set up so I will try to remember to give it to them before lights out tonight.

15 Likes

Rigggghhhht… Not even on your BEST day Slym3r!

3 Likes

Hey Hap,

That is one INGENIOUS setup! Deserves 5 stars IMHO…I’ll bet that’s going to be a inspiration to a lot of growers here…rigid and accessible…Sweet!

4 Likes

There a storm coming…
AND ITS COMING 4 U!!!

It’s blowing like a friggen 100 top of the roof between the pass thru… Seagulls are breaking the
sound barrier flying by like a missle. It’s funny they make the slightest wing adjustment or you see the tail rudder feathers lift… lol and they break right like a fighter jet…or dive bomb backwards like. I want to be a falcon… not a seagull. I’d eat the Alka seltzer for sure …

10 Likes

@WashingtonTweed
Here’s what I’ve been up to for the last little while. :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Here’s my update.

Five days ago

Today November 16

20 Likes

Can’t help but like your screen setup every time I see it!!

7 Likes