Here I grow again

No sweat. I just didn’t want credit for someone else’s great work! Lol!

4 Likes

It’s all good my friends. We all do things a little bit different no one’s wrong no one’s right we’re all just different with different conditions in our lives and most of all locations. My observation is no matter what you know go to a different environment and everything is different. You still have your basics but generally your reactions change quite a bit depending on your climate.

I enjoy all of these conversations. Even when we’re in disagreement.

7 Likes

Here it is @rixx

5 Likes

Well, a day and a half later, I got a light trimming done on the girls. :wink:😶‍🌫😶‍🌫

I only took before pictures on the table I started on first yesterday :man_shrugging:

14 Likes

Looking good hap…you know how to grow…

7 Likes

Well here’s my survivors. This is all blue dream regulars. As soon as these things have a couple of sets of leaves they will be flipped to flower then once they show their sex back to veg.

9 Likes

Bridgeport ?

4 Likes

Nope, South Bend lathe, and I think my mill drill is a jet.

4 Likes

@jorge417
I have my 2021 outdoor grow journaled here if you want to look.

3 Likes

Your gonna do a 12/12 to sex em and then reveg em back… for how long? Oh man that’s hecticness for me. Thems was all reg seeds from who?

6 Likes

@LoCoRocK
Yep, I’m in no hurry. I got them at Premium seed market. :+1:t3:

7 Likes

Three days later…

12 Likes

Plug-in right along . :+1:t3:

@TheMadFlascher here you go. :wink::+1:t3:

Looks like we’re still having picture download problems. All the sideways pictures with black margins were not downloaded that way. They were download the same as the last two and should be full frames pictures straight up and down. I don’t know what to tell you. It’s very frustrating.

15 Likes

Looking great Hap…even with the issues, that should be a EPIC grow for you !!!

6 Likes

I was just wondering if my pics would load sideways on your thread also.

Edit: yup! :joy:

10 Likes

And with that big black margin that wasn’t in it. It’s a site problem because it doesn’t happen anywhere else. Just be glad they don’t turn out upside down like half of mine to. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Damn there are alot of tops on that bad girl!

5 Likes

Looks awesome! congrats mate! Thank you for sharing these!!

5 Likes

:eyes: :eye: :eyes:

OK apparently I need to turn the picture sideways to get the whole thing to download.

Now I will continue with my original post.

13 Likes

Ain’t that a bitch!!! :rage:

12 Likes