Here I grow again

Hey Bob how did you apply those to orchards. Did you put them down before you shook?

3 Likes

No actually I was really careful about spraying for mites…Mite sprays are actually deadly to the thrips…
I would try my best to get any mite spraying( I felt I needed) by the end of June…that gave the six spot thrips time to build some population…They were actually native to the orchards… It was actually a little of a juggling act, as the mites have to be present for awhile to provide enough food for the 6 spots…
It didn’t always work, but the six spots were excellent for controlling mites during harvest when it’s tough to do a effective mite spry !

4 Likes

OK, so you put the thrips in prior to harvest. Thanks.

2 Likes

Well I was hoping that this new year would start off good and we would finally have a good year. Well my son-in-law is just now starting to get over Covid and now my daughter has it. Ain’t that that a bitch. Our two year old granddaughter has been with us since two days before he tested…

5 Likes

Here’s a little photo update

Here’s the blue dream.

11 Likes

Mites are serious trouble. I just got 2 plants sent to me that came from an organic grower. It had mites all over it. Like generations of mites. I keep any incoming plants in a quarantine tent and then in a quarantine dome in the tent. I treated for the mites. And have cleared the plants to go into the nursery. There doing well now.

6 Likes

Nope! I want to run away when I see them. Pretend like they aren’t there until I have to deal …

4 Likes

Dammit! Please do take care!! I am so over all of this crap and it’s obviously not done with us. Grrrrr :frowning:

My son was exposed before coming over on xmas day and so I have a Covid test scheduled for the 6th. Soonest I could get. He couldn’t find any for weeks!

We’re all fully vaccinated so we’re hoping if/when :frowning: we get it, it will be mild. We’ve kinda of the belief we’re gonna get it one way or another.

6 Likes

Well that sucks, had it don’t want it again that’s for sure !! Wish him the best for me.

Marty

4 Likes

Hap where did you get your Blue Dream from? I got fem seeds from ILGM. Still have some, it was good but pretty mild. I got it because a buddy got some from a local dispensary and it would put a wrinkle in your mind lol. Not mine.

Marty

5 Likes

i can hear this picture. it’s not pretty lmao

3 Likes

Premium seed market.

3 Likes

I suspect sooner or later we all gonna get it, some of us more than once. It’s kinda like the flu, but worse for some, not as bad for others. What pissed me off is the withholding by this administration of theraputics that have already shown they work and have been around forever, and have a great safety factor. They are actually threatining doctors here in St. Louis who are prescribing them to take their licenses.

Marty

3 Likes

Nevermind…found them. WOW they have some good prices !! $29.99 for ten seeds? Have you tried the dream from them yet? OK, good, really good, asskick lol ?

Marty

3 Likes

After reading a massive amount of good reviews I bought one. This thing makes it so much easier dosing, making small batches of oil butter whatever for a specific recipe. Or you can easily decarb a couple of ounces and make a bunch of oil. Very cool can’t wait to get started with it….:wink::+1:t3::v:t3:

6 Likes

@chaosweaver

I’m at the early stages of starting auto flowers in Pro mix and I have 17 blue dream regulars started in pro mix also.

3 Likes

Wow looks really healthy! Congrats mate!

4 Likes

Going on 2 years now they’ve been playing with dirt. …word around the condo is - Islands are being made. They pile it up…and it washes away. To clear some reasoning it definitely is not dredging to clear the channel neither. We are well south of palm beach inlet where the cruise ships come in. There is no need to have 50’ or more of draft down these parts plus we have the 2 drawbridges in-between that are barely 50’ spans. Anywhoozers… Some pics for ol Hap while I enjoy a rooftop sesh.

6 Likes

Damn. Imagine your wife getting pregnant for life after you did the deed. Infinite children. :flushed:

3 Likes

3 to 4 more weeks. If I don’t kill them first they should turn out pretty fire. :wink::+1:t3:

The blue dream seedlings are just beautiful. Hopefully they’ll show sex in the next few days. Then I cull all the males and re-pot. :+1:t3:

Sorry about the sideways pictures on this website but…:man_shrugging:

12 Likes