Here I grow again

So Hap you’re gonna let them go three or four more weeks? Maybe I’ve been chopping mine to early, they sure look ready to me, all the pistils brown and leaves dying back, have the trikes not changed yet?

Great looking grow for sure, my Blue dream plants were really hardy too, just not very potent.

Marty

4 Likes

They are just starting week five since light flip. I’m hoping we’re gonna double in size over the next three or four weeks.:wink::+1:t3:

2 Likes

Damn we are on the same schedule; yesterday I started week 5 since flip also. Mine are not nearly as far along.

Which reminds me today is water day I better get busy mixing nutes, the Dakine changes to a little more potent at week 5, so I gotta do a little math and recalculate the nutes. I’ll post some pics on my grow thread a little later today.

Marty

3 Likes

OK, so I cut this little tiny leaf off the top of one of the buds just for fun.

11 Likes

Looks like you have 5-10% amber on parts of it. Man that is loaded with trikes for 5 weeks !! Fantastic job !

First round of watering complete, two more to go.

Marty

6 Likes

He cut that sugar leaf off just for fun to scope it. So he can play with his little microscope doo-hicky. Hap has a lot of time on his hands… Or feet rather. LoL Your sugar leafs are always gonna be ahead of your trichs on the calyx/buds and you don’t want to use them as a judgement call. Just FYI for anyone reading that might not have known btw. Regardless it is one trich infested sugar. It is amazing how lucky Hap gets isn’t it. And if you ask Hap he’ll say - " the funny thing is - the harder he works at it… The luckier he gets" :rofl: LMAO

6 Likes

Yep every-time I look at his grow journal I feel more and more like an amateur for sure. I am envious of his raised bed setup, not often you see three foot long solid buds. So now I gotta start looking at a different part of the lady parts ? ROFL. Course I like em all.

Marty

6 Likes

How are you feeling these days sport? Any left over long hauler symptoms? I mean you were pretty frikkin close to deaths door man.

5 Likes

Thanks Marty I appreciate it. I’ve been looking at yours and wishing I got some of that stretch. Seems like no matter what you got you still want something somebody else has. :man_shrugging: :joy::rofl:😶‍🌫

5 Likes

That’s a good question their loco what kind of like to know the answer that one myself.

3 Likes

And @happilyretired actually I have COVID again right now. I tested postitive on Wednesday. This time doesn’t seem nearly as bad as last time, I would imagine because I now have antibodies to it. Still up and around this time, whereas last time when day zero hit I was so sick could hardly walk from room to room. I am really being very careful that I drink lots of water, taking viatimins twice a day, and getting lots of sleep but not too much. I’m getting outside in the fresh air and walking to keep my metabo up. I am doing ok so far. My main problem is that I have been on Chemotherapy since 2012 and it knocks my immune system down, and most likely the reason I have gotten this. Ok now everyone knows lol…I usally try to keep personal problems off the forum. Anyway pop over to my grow journal in a bit and I’ll have some pics up, just got done watering.

Thanks guys !
Marty

6 Likes

I don’t mind the stretch if it fills in…mine just never seem to do that, I don’t pick all the popcorn buds off the bottem either so that is most likely why I don’t get the monster buds like the LST grows I see all the time, I have a bad habit of letting them get too tall before I flip. And not training as much as I should.

Marty

5 Likes

You’re doing everything right. You’re just depriving your larger buds of the energy that your small buds are taking up. Try it. take one plant completely strip everything off the lower part of the branches that doesn’t look like it’ll fill into a nice size bud. See what happens direct comparison right there in your tent. You have nothing to lose but the 10 minutes it’s gonna take to do it. Just sayin…:+1:t3::v:t3: And the beauty of it is right now is the time to do it. :wink:

4 Likes

Picking away now lol.

Thanks
Marty

4 Likes

Ok that was hard lol…fingers smell real nice though, I can see why they named it Orange Kush Cake, it really does smell like orange cake,

Took off about a hundred sucker buds. And man were they sticky.

7 Likes

Here’s what I found works for me and how I got around the sideways pics thing.

I hold the phone/camera and frame the perfect shot I want. Then I back TF up about 10-12 inches. Then I tap the screen to re-focus, take the shot, then crop the picture to show what I want to remember.

Maybe I lost some clarity? I can’t tell.

I haven’t had a problem the last few days with uploading pics. My phone is a POS, but it takes good pics. Maybe pics in high-def or whatever takes up too much (ahem) bandwidth? (I’m not trying to start start any sh!t here… but there was a mod on another site… @kapouic That’s never gonna be not funny)

Anyway, I found a workaround. It might not be perfect, but it works for me!

6 Likes

Yeah I’m not exactly sure what it is I reduce the size of my photos pretty much done everything. If I do a screenshot and edit it buy the smallest amount it works most of the time. But I shouldn’t have to. You shouldn’t have to go through and crop your pictures just to post them that’s a lot of time.
Well…Kap is over here too.
You don’t have problems posting pictures over there do you? Just sayin.

4 Likes

This is just one reason why I love this forum…

I left the author’s name off, but this is exactly the kind of shit that pops into my head on my way to Costco for no damn reason.

7 Likes

tbh, i don’t think I tried. if it didn’t post pics here, I kinda just quit.

I thought it was a problem with my phone, not the website.

5 Likes

I’m thinking it is what kind of meta data the photo contains and the programming for this forum. I take normal and sideways puctures and it always orients them the right way. But I don’t use my phone, I use a Nikon DSLR. I alwas have a terrible time trying to use my phone unless I am on the forum with my phone or Ipad, then it lets me go to my picture gallery on my mobile device. If I try to use my phone to take the picture and post it using my desktop, I can but it takes forever to find the picture on my phone or pad.

Marty

4 Likes