Here I grow again

The size of the picture is most affected by the resolution it was taken at. For sure, turn off the meta data so you can’t be traced easily… :nerd_face:

And the “incident” on the other site was about a moderator (who’s not there anymore) who made a comment on @CoyoteCody 's thread about not putting too many pictures up so as to save bandwidth…
I just couldn’t let it ride and made fun of him for a good while. Cody’s pictures weren’t even high resolution… :smiling_imp:

8 Likes

Ya I crop almost all of my pics, or use a feature on my phone called motion photo, which also knocks down the res. That dude over there can suck it lmao.

6 Likes

There is picture “information” meta data, and then Geo data. The Geo data is what you want to turn off.

Marty

1 Like

Man sick with the China flu a second time boss… That’s a kick in the ass isn’t it. Dang gum Sport. Well like you said your up and at it this time, can’t keep the mighty down and all. My mom starts radiation next week, I couldn’t imagine doing chemo for so long Marty, that is a serious hindrance. My mother said her last cancer battle 12 years prior the radiation didn’t affect her much. Doc said they believe they got it all but the radiation is a preventative measure. Regardless it is all scary ass shit man. It was a rough year for me but just a shadow of your struggles it seems last year. I wish you the best sir, hope the new year brings you hope and happiness.

7 Likes

Thanks @LoCoRocK the chemo is because of my Rheumatoid Arthritis, it is low dose chemo, but enough to suppress your immune system. It’s just one of life’s things. Feeling a little better every day. Just have a bad throat scratch, hurts when I swallow or try to eat. Other than that the symptoms have pretty much gone away. There are a shitload of people I know here that have it or are getting over it right now, much more contagious this round than last. Thanks so much for the well wishes…appreciated !!

Marty

7 Likes

@ArtVandalay
Take a look

3 Likes

Little update… flowers still flowering getting fatter all the time. Their first up…

Next up is the blue dream. I got six definite females and I got five uncertain’s and six definite males. I’m pretty certain four of the five uncertain‘s will be girls. I went ahead and poted the six females and put them under 24 hours of light for a few days. Move the five uncertain’s in with the flowering plants on 12/12. The six males are composting.

I also decided to start some gear from preybird…
I soaked the seeds overnight the day before yesterday and when I checked them yesterday they had split so I went ahead and threw them in pro mix.

And I might mention I started a few autos on January 3. I just started them in three gallon bags. That’s where they will spend their entire life. :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

LOL, dang…Hap that bud is looking atrocious ! That’s gonna be trim PRISON…we ain’t talking jail here !!
Perhaps I owe an apology !!!

3 Likes

Hap what was the listed flowering time on those, reason I ask is they are at the same time frame as mine, but way farther ahead.

Marty

4 Likes

There’s one eight week and 3, 8 to 9 weeks. I brought my lights down slowly over a couple weeks and increase the intensity. They were at 13 hours on 11 hours off on January 3 and then I went to 12 hours on 12 hours off on January 9. These are all for ethos strains they are cherry Garcia, 10th planet, mandarin skittles, skunk hero. They got dropped in water to start on September 11. The seedlings were started in 1.5 inch rock wool cubes and then put into 6 inch rock wool cubes on 24 September. They were set up on slabs in these tables on November 6. That’s all I got unless you need anything more specific.

4 Likes

Oh ok, nevermind, I though you had said that they were just at 5 weeks, maybe I didn’t look at the time date on the post and assumed they were the same age as mine weeks of flower wise. The O.K.C. are 8-10 weeks flower. That is what I have growing all the same.

Thanks
Marty

3 Likes

If you want to get it down to the Nats ass I switch my lights to 13 hours on in 11 hours off. I am counting that day as day one of light flip. A couple of days later they were throwing pistols. So that would put my plants at six weeks this coming Thursday. Friday the 14th will be day one of week 7.

4 Likes

@sssportsmfg
Hey sport what was the date of your Light Flip? Today is day 39 since light flip. Let’s figure this out. I am also curious why mine seems so far along. :man_shrugging::+1:t3:

3 Likes

On my IPad right now so not downstairs on my main box where I have my spreadsheet on my grow, but it is exactly 4 weeks 4 days. My strain is 8-10 weeks flower according to Ethos. So I am only halfway there, no brown pistils except the ones I bruised getting them through the trellis.

Looked it up 10th of December was my flip.

Marty

5 Likes

hap, Not to answer for sport but remember sport accidentally messed up his lighting schedule and put most of those plants in bloom, recognized his mistake and ‘revegged’ them so to speaK !
That put his plants in a quandry and they spent some time spinning their wheels…so to speak !

3 Likes

Bob I don’t think that’s it. Two of the six were two weeks behind, the 4 that got the two weeks of flower light, and in fact they are even farther behind the other four. But at this point if you didn’t know the history I don’t think you would see any difference, the are very close to the same now, the flowers look very close, the two that didn’t get the mixup are not as far along as the others. That’s why I asked had anyone ever intentionally done this to get a longer flower like what would occur outside with a longer lead in to flower length light.

Marty

5 Likes

That’s what I get for buttin in !!!

6 Likes

I’d get pissed if you didn’t butt in !

Marty

7 Likes

Enter the Dog Fart, I can ruin a room in seconds…

See, and you thought my nick was repulsive, its a superpower.

Apologies, apologies!..still waiting on the morning caffeine kicker.

5 Likes

My dog can clear out a household :joy:. Well use too really before changing dogfoods for the most part. My wife still slips her table food once or 2 a week. Which she knows I don’t like. But that never stopped her.
You know.they make journals so you can keep track of these details guys… LoL

7 Likes