Here I grow again

Yeah… for sure, that’s why the fire Marshal has been onsite. Alarms where going off, fire department showed up twice , they had too they said. Until Molly was notified to finally call the alarm company & put a hold w ADT. Friggen nuts. Soooo much of a headache.

11 Likes

LOL, but IS she a hotty???

:upside_down_face: :wink: :blush:

11 Likes

Gotta be if she’s that crazy lol

10 Likes

does she have a sister? Or a brother?

10 Likes

And Loco is just like “I don’t know if I want any of you jack-wagons sniffing around here”…

9 Likes

Is she red headed?

8 Likes

LoL… no way guys. I know the protocol but not this nutz… I can handle bipolar or OCD nuts if she was smoking hot but not delusional psychotic schizophrenic w/ associative personality disorder. LoL… my old.office Manager days for the psychiatrist taught me something. I use to love reading the patient files, we had 2 suicides of patients when I was there. ONE done in our parking lot, shot herself in the mouth in her car. - I know the joke - wasnt a great shrink then huh? The Drs reply was - " I gave her 5 years of therapy for which she would have done it much sooner."
But yup…ADT Is still here working on the alarms btw. She shorted out a bunch of communicators so the techs had to go to EVERY unit, squirt shit in every alarm to verify and match up every circuit. LMAO 155 units with 3 - 6 alarms each.

10 Likes

3/31/23… BBP treatment #4

17 Likes

Haha yup! This is a good prediction!

10 Likes

:thinking: I think it’s a nice day to transplant.

Yep, it is :+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

13 Likes

Love that ya care. This is a pretty good place to be. There’s allot of good people on here I feel. I haven’t even checked out another growers network thing, this was my first one and I’m not trying another cauße I feel like I got lucky enough to find this one.

8 Likes

BBP Treatment #5 04/07/22

8 Likes

@effnercollins
If you go to post around 2500 and start from there, you can probably see you some trimming that I’ve done. The pictures don’t truly show you how much was removed. But you can get the idea looking through the pictures…:+1:t3::v:t3:

6 Likes

Here comes Peter cottontail hopping down the marijuana trail…
Eats a tainted gummy bear then he fucks an owls ear.
High as fuk but he don’t care.
He’s a badass bunny in Happys underware.

Hoppity hop hop hoppity hop…
Happy magical bunny day…everyone.

Stay roasted n toasted…:rabbit2:

8 Likes

OK the girls made it underneath the big girl light. I’ll get the trellis up today. Probably flip them to flower in a day or two. all these plants have eight tops so I should have 48 cola’s :man_shrugging:… we shall see…:+1:t3::v:t3:

I don’t know why cloning is so easy for me.
I use cloneX and the CloneX solution that you put in the water. The last time I use a plastic container that came from Costco with muffins in it. This time I used a container that had croissants in it. I start the clones really short so they’ll fit. Trim the stems fairly tight scrape them and stick them in cloneX. Then I grab the cubes that have been soaking in the solution poke the hole little bit deeper and slide them in with lots of cloneX on them. Then I take the water that I soak the cube in and put it in a spray bottle. I spray the inside of the container in the clones every day. I started 2 of these three days ago and one of these day before yesterday and they’re already tight in the cube. I’ll post as soon as the show roots in a couple of days.

Oh yeah, indirect light only right there with the big plants. Just cover the top of the container up with the light come in the sides. :+1:t3::v:t3:

13 Likes

This is great!

4 Likes

Now that’s an all-butter croissant!!

I’m saving this post for when I get ambitious enough to learn to clone.

5 Likes

So they are croissant clones… nice! There’s a show called in the factory on discover or Smithsonian that gives in depth tours and science behind big big huge kinda factories. Did Tesla, caterpillar and a bread factory. Do you know how much goes into making a croissant? LoL it’s like 60 layers of thin dough with butter in-between each one folded back over. Not to even mention the humongously huge vats of yeast and aging and the science behind that. Crazy. You’d never think.

So Hap I think I mentioned it before and I know you don’t do a whole lot of TV but there’s a show called Growing Belushi… his entire cannabis farm in Oregon. It is great man. He’s about as high strung as me dude. Although not lately I’ve been sick as a dog my son brought it home from school. Went thru the entire house that lil … But anyways ya man. You get to see everything he makes - The Blues brother brand of smoke, the entire process, he rebuilt 4 hoop houses each has 200 plants I think… soil …alot of them , most grows he visits are all soil. I guess that’s how they do it which I thought surprising. Dan Aykroyd partnered up with him and is in the show a lot. Neat show. Behind the seems shit alot. Oh BUT check it out - seen it with my own eyes his last strain tested 32% THC??? Wtf

8 Likes

Yeah, I’ve seen it since the beginning. He is a bit high strung.

Check it out…

:wink::+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::grin::grin::grin::v:t3:

10 Likes

@franklinfarmer
Just go back to March 1…:+1:t3::v:t3:

7 Likes