Here I grow again

My grow is looking like yours. Will post pictures later

8 Likes

Nice, filling out pretty nicely for six manifolds. Especially with a short veg time. :+1:t3::v:t3:

@denman
here’s my journal. Take a look around. You should start one too. :+1:t3:

8 Likes

Those eggs wouldn’t even make an omelette :disappointed:… That’s lizard food around here. Table looks lovely old timer. Tic TOC, spring is in the air or is that the smell.of weed.

6 Likes

had a Sparrow do that to me in a planter, do this on my phone no internet, flood took out wires plus im not very good put some seeds in today for spring, great deals this yr. later

5 Likes

@tateanddestroy
you can go back a couple weeks zoom in on the pictures and see what’s up :+1:t3::v:t3:

7 Likes

Gorgeous!!!

6 Likes

…super happy to know who to ask big questions! And I’m super happy to know you are @happilyretired lols

7 Likes

Did my final BBP treatment this morning. Since it’s the last one, I figured I’d give them a little heavier than I usually do. I gave them 5 mL to 8 ounces this time and covered them good top and bottom and stems. :+1:t3::v:t3:
4/29/23

10 Likes

4/30/23 :+1:t3::v:t3:

14 Likes

Nice and full

8 Likes

Gonna be nice and naked in a few more days!!! :+1:t3::v:t3:

10 Likes

Humming along … Beep beep!

8 Likes

So here goes.

It starts like this.

Then I do this.

Then this.

Then I put it back where I started.

Repeat on the other side.

If I feel like it tomorrow, I will take pictures of underneath and we’ll get that cleaned out hopefully. :+1:t3::v:t3:

11 Likes

Looks awesome sir. Love everything about it.

6 Likes

Those are 2 weeks from the flip of flower right? Mine will be 3 weeks from flip when I put them in the 4x4 tent. I wish I had a better light in my smaller 2x4 tent so I didn’t have to put em in another tent.

7 Likes

I usually do my first trim after flipping my lights between 14 and 21 days and I think they’re right at 14. Three of these plants were very bushy and needed it earlier than the other but I just did them all the same time. I still need the bottom cleaned out.

7 Likes

5/1/23… outdoor begins…

All six cracked shells, but only 4 grew tail’s. So I dropped another cherry Garcia and another squirt just in case…:wink:

They should be going in the ground around 1 June. :+1:t3::v:t3:

14 Likes

:+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:
5/6/23

11 Likes

Haha broooooo :rofl: :sweat_smile: @ultrapuff

6 Likes

How many you putting outside? Gonna do a full blown outdoor garden again w the backyard? OR are you taking it “easy” this go with oh let’s say … Less then 6?

7 Likes