Here I grow again

Its time for full jars… Christmas buds are here!! Good stuff old man. Nice to see you spreading you roots, keeping busy.

7 Likes

Here’s what’s going on out west!

Ultimate

Gorilla fume

Monkey slaps

Mandarin cookies

Blueberry muffins

Maui Wowie

9/10/24

10 Likes

Those are some GORGEOUS girls!

8 Likes

They look awesome @happilyretired! A really nice lineup budding beautifully.

7 Likes

Happy and healthy Sir.

6 Likes

@HostileHippie420
@Dforce
@sdoyle
Thanks guys :+1:t3:

Now, if I can keep the dirt, the bugs and the gophers away for another 4 to 6 weeks, I’ll be set.

7 Likes

Glad to see you’re taking it easy and not staying too busy! LoL my mom’s 68th birthday was 2 weeks ago and she promised me she was going to retire this year a while back. She backtracked again telling me - “what the hell am I going to do, I’ll be bored to death”. I’ll have her hang out with you for a week. Oh man… she’s actually where I get my green thumb from. Good stuff Hap!

5 Likes

Hell i never get to toss anything my mom comes once sonetimes twice a year from ny and she ends up taking back what she feels she needs tonget thru til they make another visit. Lol. Most time she leaves woth 15 to 30 oz otherwise me wife oldest daughter a couple beighbors all smoke what i grow noone buys weed around me we all smoke on my stuff. However they do toss me cash here or there to help pay for the nutes and electricity usage i never gain in cash form from this but i love doing it. Wish i had more time to do it like my daughters boyfriend just hit on the michigan littery app yesterday morning for 50k. Lil bastard. Lol. Drposited 20 played dollar ganes the 5th game he hit for 200 so he upped the tickets to 5 dollar plays. Hit for another 250 so he upped for 10 dollar plays played like 3 tickets he said and hit for 50k on the third. Wtf i cant even deposit money to my account its flagged because my wifed used a gift card and added her nane on it not debit or girt card under the name. Well went to deposit again a week later and it says flagged talked to several ppl and its supposed to b fixed but a month and a half later still cant deposit mo ey so i said f it

3 Likes

Hap who did you get the GG Auto seeds from? I just watched a U tube video of a grow of 4 different autos 4 each breed, 16 in all plants. The GG auto was from Fast Buds…they came out really larfy, and way low on weight compared to the other three. I bought some of Fast Buds GG cookies, which is the same as grown in that video. Now I don’t know if I even want to bother putting them in.

Marty

5 Likes

Hap who did you get the Maui Wowie seeds from? Those are some awesome looking plants! Great job as always.

Marty

5 Likes

They were freebies I got In an in an order a few years back. I have no Idea who they came from. I technically can’t blame the genetics because I move them from inside to outside so they went from a controlled environment inside to an environment where it was getting insanely hot outside. Plus the fact that I have never had a good run with autos.
And if I’m not mistaken, the Maui Wowie Seeds came from a breeder in Oregon. Can’t remember the name of that one either. If you really want to know because you want some seeds from them, I will figure it out for you. :+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

4 Likes

Tell ya what Hap, let me know how the Maui turns out. If it’s fire, then yeah, I’d like to get some seeds. Those sure look authentic from what I’ve seen of Maui plants on Hawaii, I remember seeing them 30 years ago, and they looked just like those. Maui is pretty much all Sativa, I would like to find a good up buzzy fire Sativa with decent yields. That’s why I have been hunting for Lambs Bread for so long. Still haven’t found any. Did find a Lambs bread/Blue mountain cross the other day. But the seeds are overseas in Europe, and I lost the last three shipments at customs in Chicago. So gun shy there. I think I’m on a list lol.

6 Likes