Here I grow again

Yep cats are always watching things if there not sleeping that is! Then my dogs will go crazy if its anything bigger than a cat. And the dogs know strange cats when they see them. @sdoyle nice plants! :+1:

7 Likes

Thank you sir!

5 Likes

We just had this kickass woman from county come by she trapped and fixed 9 cats @ my cul de sac and 15 up the street. One of which I call Genghis is a str8 up killer she even scares my dog… LoL it’s the mocking birds that dive bomb us whenever she kills one… SAVAGE!! Definitely the alpha!! But this newest kitten hides in my f****** truck every morning!

2 months until hockey Doyle!! Keep it green!!

7 Likes

Haha, I see Coyle`s dad and uncle all the time, they like the new additions.

4 Likes

8/26/24
I have been busy lately helping my daughter up in Reno with her new house so I haven’t been posting much. I was expecting mites to be really bad with all the heat we had, but switching to that stylet oil has been a great deterrent, and for everything else as far as that goes from what I can see. I’m treating 1 ounce a gallon maintenance dose every 10 to 15 days. I’ve also been using 1 ounce of Spinosad mixed in the water first… :+1:t3:

On another note. If you look at the small plant in the center of the grow in the white bag, It is a clone that was started at the same time as the plants to the right and left of it. It has stayed in the bag the whole time fed the same everything the same except for it’s not in the ground.
Big difference in growth for sure. :+1:t3::v:

Maui Wowie

Blueberry muffins

Mandarin cookies,

ultimate. (@Skyfishbud)

Gorilla fume (@DefNSmokn)

Monkey slaps (@Preybird1)

12 Likes

Looking great Sir. Glad the mites are not hanging out at your place. :beers:

10 Likes

Everything looking nice and healthy. I love the setup with the hoop house and fence! I would like do something like that one of these years.

10 Likes

Well, starting them in their outside homes around June 1 seem to be about the right time for me. I’m all gonna be under 8 foot tall this year… :wink::+1:t3::v:t3:

7 Likes

now there is a very classy outdoor grow. Plants look to be in perfect health and are HUGE. Best of luck the rest of the way, what a great job

7 Likes

Thank you. This year‘s preventative measures for insects has been working very well. I give them a healthy feed once a week and the rest of the time they’re on automated watering. I walk through them look them over and talk to them once or twice a day, if I’m home. I’m very happy with the size of these plants. I have a couple that are just over 7 feet at the highest point, but the rest of them are shorter than that which makes it a lot easier. I don’t have to get a ladder out to do anything to the top of them. :+1:t3:

7 Likes

Very nice setup u having going on there

6 Likes

Thank you.:+1:t3:

6 Likes

Looks great definitely a nice setup :v:t2:

7 Likes

You got some lookers… really beautiful plants… :clap::+1::beers:

6 Likes

@skyfishbud
@jj520
Thanks guys.

6 Likes

09/03/24
Things are moving right along.

11 Likes

5459974656_happy_trees_answer_3_xlarge

Look at those happy little trees

10 Likes

Real nice bunch of ladies looks like there starting to fatten up

6 Likes

Yep, they seem very happy this year. The insect and prevention seems to be working very well this year.

@prerolls51
Some of them really are. Others are running a little bit slower. Every plant is very different this year, No two are even close to the same structure. and they’re all maturing at slightly different rates.

9 Likes

You definitely got a jungle going there… looking really sweet… :+1::clap::dash::dash::face_with_spiral_eyes::beers:

7 Likes