Here I grow again

Don’t think there 1/4-20 think there bigger can’t recall
Don’t wanna take bolts out to see if I can’t help it

1 Like

Very coo cuh that u can do all that machine-y stuff!
:+1:t3::+1:t3:

3 Likes

I don’t know offhand but if you take a wrench and put it on the head of the bolt that should give you an idea if it’s metric or standard and would give you a very good place to start because generally speaking The size of the head of the bolt indicates the size of the bolt itself If you know what I mean.

4 Likes

Didn’t even think of that thanks bruh. Will wait in vivosun
Email first. I’m rusty on somethings u dig…

2 Likes

Figured your thread needed some color

11 Likes

@MrBlue
I can fix that if you don’t mind some pictures from a month and a half ago.

31 Likes

Awesome my friend, that tooling work is sick!!! Very few craftsman out there today

Ah to have a bridgeport, a lathe, a tig…one can only dream :cry::cry::cry:

4 Likes

I still get butterflies every time I see your indoor grow room. Glad to see you started a journal here! :+1:

5 Likes

Why of course, all looks good @happilyretired
My lathe pal lol , you know my step father has a Bridgeport sitting in a garage someplace does t use it
Also I wanted his sandblaster cabinet big one,imma bring that up again
It was stored deep someplace said he couldn’t get it out this was a few years ago, was just like the one I had nice big one with large filter… Any who nice job on the above✌🏻

2 Likes

Sup Hoosier @defnsmokn

3 Likes

@automatik
What do you think.

My little scale has a hard time if you’re only measuring a couple grams when you start on zero so I start with a 2 g weight and then add to it. As you can see when I was weighing it the cylinder was empty and I started at 2 g.

19 Likes

You the man is what I think.

5 Likes

Here it is @LoCoRocK

3 Likes

Stole the white snake title. Unless it was yours on ILGM too? Good stuff let me go scroll

3 Likes

How tight do you want your hash? The way it is right now you could probably put at least another gram in there and that would make it packed tighter. I’m going to have to make A spacer for you to put in to press fourre smaller amounts. Either that or just make a second bottom plate that is thicker so it will press tighter on small amounts…:+1:t3::v:t3:

I’m done for the day. I want to get loaded and I don’t mess around with my equipment when I’m stoned. Tomorrow’s another day…:grin:

10 Likes

You are awesome brother. I definitely got something for you. Thanks

4 Likes

I knew it was a lathe… LoL :joy: I hope when I retire and I’m :smiley: 80 like you my shop will be half that.:astonished: Seriously awesome shit my man. I can’t even type the things going thru my head if I had the right tools and machine shop. Frikkin bad ass old retired dude! Just silly… So jelly it’s crazy. Your my hero you know that. Don’t tell Kaptain I said that…shhhh

5 Likes

@repins12
I know you got a journal over here. I started 1 to. Thought I tagged you in in case you’re cruising around.

3 Likes

It doesn’t matter @LoCoRocK. I understand, Happily is a pretty cool guy…
You’re still one of my favorite Hoe!

12 Likes

He is outmotherfreakingstanding that resins.

5 Likes