Here I grow again

How the :duck: … I was high Kaptain I didn’t mean it really. I just wanted him to feel better about himself and all it is…

6 Likes

Whoa Ho no… lol…

3 Likes

Yes he is. A good grower with a lot of information to. From what I hear he can make some tasty apple pie spirits…:wink:

5 Likes

I’ tagging along, my friend :+1:t4: :v:t4:

9 Likes

Cool. Definitely dig your contribution to the conversations.

2 Likes

We all know your kindness Kap…:+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

4 Likes

I betcha Happy could build one effing incredible still. Some new shit like never invented…just drop in an apple and yeast and boom - out comes a batch of apple pie shine already bottled and sealed. Some crazy shit like that

6 Likes

Unfortunately, it does not work like that :v:t4:

5 Likes

NOT YET you mean!! LoL

4 Likes

I have attempted this myself. Kinda like dope, not always the expected outcome. Depends on the ingredients :+1:t4:

2 Likes

I would love to sip some homebrew. I do not want to get drunk on it and I don’t want to be around anyone else drunk on it but I’d love to be around someone sipping it smoking a bowl.
I am not at all interested in making it. What would I do with it.

2 Likes

And out the other end, you’d get a warm apple pie! :nerd_face:

5 Likes

I’m not a big drinker as well. I told Snipe last buddy gave me a bottle of apple and it was in my fridge for a year. I’ll shoot some tequila when I must though. Matter a fact I’m positive I’ll probably have a couple tomorrow tailgating…depends if we trip or not. My buddy’s father in law might end up w us… :sleeping:

3 Likes

Im right there with you on the sippin homebrew! Just enough to get that warming sensation and the good taste on the exhale, followed by a long drag from a homegrown joint… mmmmmm…

1 Like

Speaking of exhale… I’m puffing some 9#:hammer: and it finally hit me …it has a pretty profound after bite. It is like you bit a chunk of grape flavored pinecone sap! The taste definitely sticks around for a while…

5 Likes

That’s a damn fine review there Mr. Loco.
Is that an Indica?

1 Like

Yes sir …like 80% … Nighttime smoke for me. I’m a sativa guy for sho. mainly all i grow for the most part too. Definitely a higher% sativa if it’s a high bred.
This came from the dispensary

3 Likes

Yeah I’m a sativa guy to although most the time I don’t indulge until later in the day and sometimes not at all. I got a whole bunch of different strains to try I need to stop buying them. Although I have bought a few high Indica strains. I’m going one of them right now it’s skywalker ghost Kush. Supposed to be a 30%er. I’m also growing Mamosa. That one sounds like a killer sativa. I got a little skittles and my youngest one is a Tangi I also have a I LGM Agent orange which is orange crossed with a skunk. I got six regular seeds going I’ve never grown those before. They are M&Ms and centrepetal force

5 Likes

I can go a couple days w/o :smoking: as well. My wife is the pothead hands down. LoL no joke. Sometimes I’ll get busy at work, not make it to the roof all day, then it’s almost dark when I get home and the girls need water. Just life happening but I never need to have a smoke. My buddy I’ll be with tomorrow smokes like a gd volcano. He’ll light a joint w a blunt and be rolling another one before it’s half way. I sware…

6 Likes

What’s it called Rock? I’m trying to find my next grow seeds and want a heavy (limonene?) terpene that knocks me on my ass.

3 Likes