Here I grow again

And making cartridges or oils as well is tincture based. Yes it’s much stronger and condensed. Morning to all…stretch -! :yawning_face: Yawn, lil fart, I’m up I’m up!!! - NEED COFFEE

8 Likes

gm all ppl of happy’s thread

3 Likes

Because I put a teaspoon of tincture to 60 gummies, mine last months on the shelf or a year in the fridge, they never melt. Tincture or 96% grain alcohol sort of a non reduced feco/cannabis oil before you reduce it to tincture.

1 Like

@bigsali
Yeah I made alcohol and we just take a couple of teaspoons in a little apple juice and swallow it. It will tune you right up.:+1:t3:

2 Likes

Before I take some with apple juice, what does tag mean and how do you tag someone?

3 Likes

The tag is direct questions or comments to someone. Just type the at sign @ and it will give you options on who to tag.

2 Likes

Coffee sux. RockStar Silver Ice. No calories, no carbs, no sugar just extra caffine.

1 Like

@CoyoteCody
It wasn’t epic but it was a failure. That 12 ton air over hydraulic jack is bad ass.

I’m going to have to up the base plate to half inch and also the top plate to half inch and add some gussets to the top. It’s going to be cool though but going to go on the back burner for a couple days.

6 Likes

Dang!!! Well at least it didn’t pop the top through the ceiling lol.

3 Likes

That’s where I stopped if I went any further it might damage my plates. It would’ve kept on pumping. I still don’t know if it would’ve broke it was welded hundred percent. Top and bottom beveled both sides did a small fillet weld ground it and re-welded it.

5 Likes

Oh ya, then I’m sure your plates would have given up first, thats an insane amount of pressure man!!

3 Likes

At least now I have a template just need to get a little bit of half inch for the top I have everything else.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see it in action!!

1 Like

Me neither. :+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

2 Likes

@Jimhigh66
What up… you’re supposed to be remind me about the press…:+1:t3::v:t3:

2 Likes

happy, I did not want to bother you after I found out there were others that also have their requests in.
I am not going anywhere unless they kick me off.
I will stand patiently in line brother.
Many thanks in advance.

1 Like

I can’t do it anymore… I just can’t do it anymore, everywhere I look one of my Gromys is flowering buds somewhere somehow I can’t stand it. So ready or not we’re going into flower…:v:t3::+1:t3:

18 Likes

Wish you many buds brother! I flipped 01-03-21

4 Likes

I think you are doing it, and will continue to!
Your pictures prove it.
Beautiful!
Absolutely beautiful.

4 Likes

morning ppl of the happy place…

4 Likes