Here I grow again

Flower them girls! When do you normally start outdoors there?

2 Likes

Depends on how big I want the plants to get. If I want to keep them under 6 foot I go in the ground with clones around the third week of June. If I want something 10 foot tall I’ll go in the ground third week of May.

7 Likes

Wow! What a beautiful dilemma.

2 Likes

Well having a little bit of urgency as far as getting the 12 ton press done… i’m almost out of Rozen :flushed:

So here it is the unveiling of my newly rebuilt bud press
Improvements
#1. 12 ton pneumatic jack.
#2. Need I say more…:joy::tada::partying_face:

In front of the press is three bags of hash. This is bubble hash from my outdoor. I didn’t write down what was where got really loaded and it all got mixed up
So that’s why what’s on the agenda for later this afternoon, pressing that…:wink::partying_face::tada::partying_face::tada::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

I love my job!!! :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

13 Likes

Good stuff…gloss black even. I think pink or orange be nice but that’s me. LoL no it’s gorgeous!! I’m sure the product will be stunning :wink:… a blast to build a blast!!!

4 Likes

All right couple of more things to take off my list for the day. Got the lights on the grow room set for 12/12.

And I blew out a couple of hash presses real quick this morning.
Next thing as doctors appointment in about an hour then start working on my SOG set up. :thinking:… I might skip that for today we’ll see. I need to fire up the press and I also need to make some tincture for the old lady…(mother-in-law), so I might work on that this afternoon and relax and enjoy some fresh Rozen…:v:t3::+1:t3::wink::partying_face::tada::partying_face::tada::smiling_imp::partying_face::tada::smiling_imp::sunglasses::sunglasses:

11 Likes

Sounds like a productive day… I got a pump replaced and fixed a washer machine and replaced the broken wheel on my hose cart… imma call it a day… LoL

6 Likes

you go loco…get in your jeep and go…

2 Likes

you go loco…get in your jeep and go……!

3 Likes

:+1:t3::v:t3::tada::partying_face:

13 Likes

That’s so beautifull looking… just pure goodness of ooze!!!

4 Likes

Yeah I’m pretty happy with it. I’m going to crush some bud in it tomorrow

4 Likes

Day three from light flip.

17 Likes

That is going to get very busy very quick …good show…:sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Looking real good. Keep tucking…:grin::call_me_hand::v:

4 Likes

Happy that doesn’t look like a regular battery on your Milwaukee??? Is that a generic 18v you can purchase prolly for half the cost??

4 Likes

@LoCoRocK
Yep, I get opportunities to buy the tools brand new in the package without batteries for killer deals. The batteries are what costs. The generic ones don’t last as long but you get two for one so still a way better deal. :+1:t3:

5 Likes

You have the new 9 or 12 amp… I have a 9 that came with my full-size circular. Which is a pos…I never talk bad about my milwaukee but that was the worst tool made …1st generation so that’s why. I hold them up on warranty work man. I have the big repair shop down here so works not sent away. New clutch assembly on my hammer drill, new switch on my surge impact, replaced my vacuum and a battery charger… lol I like milwaukee!!

5 Likes

@beekeeper2
Good morning well I guess it’s good noon. Anyways here’s my journal if you’d care to look. I don’t think you’ve been here before so I thought I’d give you an invite.:v:t3::+1:t3:

5 Likes

Well here’s a little story for you. I decided to do a small SOG. So I started 24 clones which meant I had no extras because I want to 24 for my little project. I had 100% success rate again with my clones right up until I went to plant them then being a bull in a China shop I snap to them off. :disappointed_relieved: I think it might’ve been a blessing in disguise because now I don’t have a plant right above my water intake/return. I didn’t harden off my clones so will see you tomorrow morning if they survive. I set up my grow cabinet so I can I have my reservoir in the cabinet below my plants. I’m probably going to give them two weeks or less to grow a few more route and bulk up before I move them in under the big lights in the flower area.

13 Likes