Here I grow again

Afternoon for me…you’ll be there soon. I think your 3 hours behind me… 12:50 now

2 Likes

Yup 9:50 …

1 Like

OK I’m pretty sure I got all my girls in line, hopefully no more Nanners.
This skywalker ghost Kush plant is absolutely a beast. I have pulled close to 40 clones off of this plant. I got more clones started going to save the best one or two for mothers. For a while anyway.
Skywalker ghost Kush is the top plant in this picture.

On Wednesday I had to remove two plants one was an M&M that wasn’t doing well so I didn’t want to leave it in with the others and I wound up having one of my centripetal force turn out to be a very late blooming boy.
The first picture below is after I removed the two plants and rearranged the others. The second picture below will be a comparison. It was taken this morning. The difference in growth you were seeing in these two pictures is three days.
This is the grow room today 9 o’clock am January 23

10 Likes

C’mon man… you know it!! Can’t even tell…

2 Likes

↑^^^^^^^^^^^↑

3 Likes

I showed you love when you said that I liked it. And yes you were absolutely correct. I’m probably going to have a second net on these in a week. Maybe two. We’ll see how they do I’m pretty sure I’m gonna need a second net on the skywalker ghost Kush. That plant is so out of control. If I can just resist messing with it for another week I will probably be OK. I bet I could get 20 or 30 more clones off at right now and you wouldn’t even notice.

4 Likes

It is absolutely incredible though… Hydro is just out of control especially. Yiu would never think that was the same plants… very :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh hey I forgot to show love to one of my plants here is my agent orange.

9 Likes

I haven’t change the nutrients on these things for six weeks and two days. When the PPM gets low I just add a little extra nutrients. I’ve been adding pH water, with nutrients when needed and Tribus Weekly. That’s it, everything is in these nutrients don’t need to add Cal mag. I also add enzymes to keep my tanks and the roots clean but that is actually part of this nutrient line for when doing Hydro. The stuff would also be good in cocoa or soil.

2 Likes

This cracks me up I got to go back and look at it every once in a while… :joy::rofl::rofl::flushed:

2 Likes

@OltimeGrower
What have you been doing?

2 Likes

@tenga
Got new pics on here.

2 Likes

Hows your eve ?

2 Likes

Things are going good out here. It’s only quarter after four suns behind the trees. Thinking about dinner. That’s about it. :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Omg ur plants-- so lush. Beauties!!! Dang. …thats the way its done son!!!
:+1:t3: :purple_heart: :carousel_horse:

2 Likes

We will see. It isn’t over till it’s over. The work is about to begin. And thank you they are fairly lush

1 Like

Til da fat lady be singin

2 Likes

Lalalallalaalallalalalallaa!!! Lol cough cough

3 Likes

I just drove around the city. Hung out downtown smoking on my tailgate. A waiter comes out to his car to leave with his dinner, he stops and smokes, and gives me his dinner!!! Its super delicious!

4 Likes

that is the way it should be. love those kind of stories

3 Likes