Here I grow again

Just spit coffee on the dog. :joy::joy:
Hooked more than one of us. :+1::joy:
Just caught up with your journal and love to follow along
:v::pray:

3 Likes

Well I like having you follow. Let your dog know I’m sorry that I caused you to spit coffee on him. :rofl:

3 Likes

Will do. :wink::+1:
I’ll have to give her an extra treat. :joy:
:v:

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about becoming executioner for the day. LoL…
For me It always feels like the wrong decision or your doing something wrong when I’m tossing one. I know you don’t want it around but you cared for it for a month or 2 maybe even more many times. I guess that’s why I am always hesitant when tossing one.

2 Likes

Yeah, the problem is I don’t want to grow seeds I just wanna buy them ha ha . :joy:

2 Likes

i am so sorry for your loss H! you are crazy too! heck yeah!

3 Likes

I’m always open to help with prayer or just an ear to bend when it comes to people being lost.

@Homey
You might want to scroll back a little further and read a little bit closer. :smiling_imp::joy:

4 Likes

:upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :wink: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

5 Likes

Yeah, I see that. That’s what happens when you’re in two meetings at once.

So the garden has a hole in the canopy now? What did you end up doing??

@LoCoRocK
Well, it’s a little embarrassing. I’ll explain why in a minute.
So I went and got the shears and I snipped off the male pulled him out and trash him then I removed the little girl that was failing to thrive. I didn’t kill her though I think I’m gonna stick her in the ground outside and put a tarp over her and see what happens just for shits and giggles. So then I rearranged my five remaining girls best I could because they’re already in the net and that’s where it gets embarrassing
(For the girls) :joy: I have never defoliated any of these plants, just plucked a couple leaves off here and there so the inside of the plant was just stuffed with vegetation so I might’ve got a little bit carried away cleaning them up.

12 Likes

It’ll be full by Friday… Make sure we get a comparison pic. No doubt

6 Likes

Yeah we’re gonna be doing pictures pretty regular from here on out since we started flowering process. This is when it gets exciting.

7 Likes

gm happy…

3 Likes

Good morning sir hope all is well in your world. Anything new in exciting on the agenda for today or just the same old shit?

3 Likes

Good catch on the sneaky dude!!! That run will probably produce the best stuff youve ever had, just trying to tell ya to look harder!! Lmao!

2 Likes

I have sexed these plants three times. When I switched them from being in the veg cabinet with hundred percent white light to the flower area which has more power and red all my plants through pistols or sacks. So I did my culling then.I had one centripetal force that looked a little bit odd but through pistols. So I left it then all pistols disappeared on all plants and they vedge for another three or four weeks. Then after I flip the lights three or four days went by and a few pistols start showing up on everybody so I let them ride. Then I was spreading out my canopy and I found the nads :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: it was a beautiful plant too.:disappointed_relieved:

5 Likes

So why you think she grew balls Hap? It was 2 right…that small one was just a failure to thrive and not a clone?

2 Likes

Yes sir correct, seed plant with failure to thrive. The other one was just probably my bad or wishful thinking. I don’t think it switched from female to male or Herm more likely grower error.

Oh yeah good morning Mr. @LoCoRocK

5 Likes