Here I grow again

Hey growthers, heres what I’m using in my little 2x2x4 to keep it stable though thd dry cycle. A low voltage 4" USB fan, a plant grate and pan with water in it.
Blowing right down on it creates air flow and humidity for me. 25% @65° outside the tent, 62% @ 62°inside.
Works slick…enjoy…:v:

7 Likes

@oltimegrower
That’s a good one. Bet it works awesome in a tent. Compact too, that’s good idea. I don’t even own a tent. Everything I have is much larger except my grow cabinet. I’m gonna have to come up with something in about two months. Because I won’t be able to use my grow cabinet or my grow room. I think the weather will be cool enough this time around to use my shipping container. We’ll see, I’ll worry about it when the time comes.

5 Likes

Shipping container…cool! The steel walls will give you some advantages in RH right?

3 Likes

Yeah the problem comes from heat. It’s just a shipping container, no power no lights no AC

4 Likes

Ugh…that’s sucks. Solar? Expensive…but doable with today’s technology. Lithium batteries, the new arrays they have etc. etc. A lot of people heading off the grid right now…

1 Like

No it’s just a storage container. It’s by my house that’s just what I’m going to use to dry in this go round. It’s winter time so it won’t be too hot out there. I normally use my whole grow room to dry and for my outdoor and I use my veg cabinet to dry in for my indoor. But my veg cabinet is going to be busy this time. So I have to use the container.

5 Likes

gm happy…

@cww03
What’s up this morning. You hit and run again?

1 Like

@cww03
Say something give me a :slight_smile: something. I see you hanging out in the background.

1 Like

Whats up my man GM!

1 Like

@PreyBird1
Sorry I missed you, I’ve been out in the grow room doing a little bit of trimming.

1 Like

Nice. Im just chillin waiting for amazon’s prime shipping. Lol prime my ass! Been 5 days. I paid $5 more because the seller offered prime. 🤦

2 Likes

Yep, shipping taking longer than expected is now just part of life. At least it isn’t as bad as it was back in June July August.

1 Like

I got like 1lb of seeded flower to de-seed and keif! I need the 2nd trim bin thats coming today amazon lol. I got some help but im not losing my trichromes either.

2 Likes

Just ate a couple of pieces of chocolate about 15 minutes ago stuffs already starting to kick my ass. :thinking: I think I’ll do a dab. :partying_face::tada:

Have you tried to trim bag. If all you want to do is save the Keefe and take out the seeds, I’d say get yourself a trim bag. If you get your flowers dry enough you can grind them up pretty good while separating large stems, and the Keefe that you kick out of it is ridiculous. You still need to run it through a trim bin or screen but I tell you what you can do some damage with one of those things if you choose.

2 Likes

You know even with covid if Amazon misses the Amazon shipping promise date you’ll get money back, some credit or even the cost of the item. I got my last ph pen and phone case free… LoL

2 Likes

Care to elaborate. How did you contact them.

3 Likes

Yeah i pay for amazon prime. What the hell.

2 Likes

First off if you have capital one the paribus feature is awesome. It will tell you if it found a purchase cheaper or email me when it detects a package is late… lol but anyways yiu just choose amazon customer service chat…then tell them the item number and they practically take it from there.

5 Likes

My last phone I ordered two cases while still inside metro pcs…told the girl you’re not going to come close to $10 for a case right? LoL anyways I picked next day items and they didn’t come. Told them it was a brand new phone if I break it I’ll be upset, thats why I NEED next day…yadda yadda .gave me $$ back for both cases I bought

5 Likes