Here I grow again

I’ll tag you

2 Likes

13 Likes

Very nice flowers!

4 Likes

Thanks. They’re all different strains. Except two are two very different versions of gorilla skittles out of the same bag of seeds.

5 Likes

that purple is so pretty pic 5 !

3 Likes

Yeah it’s a lucky seven.

4 Likes

this was dank purple. it was an auto. grew about 6 inches and i got an 1/8. i am smoking this today

7 Likes

Is that a frosty supafreak or freakshow?
And wonderful variety!:older_man::owl::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yes sir, that is a supefreak

5 Likes

I havent grown any fs or sf from seed. Your already triked up!

2 Likes

Yep this is the one I flowered indoor I have another one going outside that hasn’t started flowering yet that’s going to be substantially larger.

4 Likes

I planted my indoor ones outside. Hoping to get some stretch before flower lol…

3 Likes

@bobette
This is it if you’re interested. :+1:t3::v:t3:

2 Likes

I’ll tell you what though Hap. If this storm does happen on Tuesday afternoon and it’s still this little bitty 60mph afternoon shower I’ll still be coming to work and have some awesome roof pics. I’ll tell you what though…C is the one that has the ocean in his backyard he might see more water then me if it does curve east after it’s northern trajectory.

7 Likes

Thanks @happilyretired !
Following along…:green_heart::v:

2 Likes

There’s some background at the beginning. :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Huh,:thinking:… been a while since I threw up some pictures. I’ll remedy that right now.

19 Likes

7305c54fdbabba9d973ba2b324633b190a760804b9c76e8b00124a970a237a02.0

Beautiful colors in there brother

4 Likes

Yeah it’s pretty cool being able to distinguish the different strains and phenoms. These plants won’t weigh very much because they’re very small but my whole premise here is to go through as many as I can quickly. I don’t know how else to do it. Seems to be working out pretty good. There’s 11 different strains in the grow room. Although I have one I have no idea what it is. Lost the tag. I might find it somewhere down in the bottom when I terret down. Who knows.?

6 Likes

Thanks! I needed a few pictures of great buds! :star_struck:

6 Likes