Here I grow again

I’m going to have to try that sometime, ill have to figure something out with room though lol.

4 Likes

Seriously, you need pictures of bud? :man_facepalming:

7 Likes

Nope! But I can appreciate nice ones! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I can’t wait to get some purple. One day.

3 Likes

There is something different happening on the forum… Ive never had multiple usernames listed for :heart:n’ a topic? Also had a weird encounter with an edit yesterday but Damned if I can remember what it was … :laughing:
You got some Grimace nugs just peecockin’ Hap. Morning buddy!!!

7 Likes

Dude you been holding out on me…lol

3 Likes

Yeah the excitement is starting… The itty-bitty‘s in the grow room coming along beautifully, and the outdoor starting to getting stupid. Big changes coming outside in the next two or three weeks. It’s going to be a bit out of control because there’s really not much I can do to get out there and contain it. I’m gonna mess around this morning and try to get my last problem child reigned in. There’s no way it’s going to be able to hold itself up without help, so I’m going to attempt to help it.:+1:t3:

3 Likes

Could you elaborate on this please? I’m not quite understanding what you’re trying to say there.

3 Likes

Never seen this way…I surely don’t remember anyways…it always was single notice per line.

5 Likes

It’s always been that way for me… :thinking:

5 Likes

Mine is not that way… weird

4 Likes

Indoor update. 44 days since light flip.

20 Likes

Bee-u-T-ful!!:grinning::wink::wink:

9 Likes

Those are some trich laying mo fo’s boss! Look at the leaf’s covered even and not sugars neither. That’s all luck of course, nothing to do with growing prowess… :joy: LoL very very purdy if I don’t say so meself laddie.

5 Likes

Thank you sir.

Thanks, I think?:rofl:

6 Likes

@deathrollfarms
Here’s my journal if you’re interested.

3 Likes

8 Likes

@jory
This is my journal if you’re interested. Take a look at the first post. It gives a little background.

2 Likes

@crazy1 @mudman

I planted mostly early versions outdoor this year they are all stretching with the exception of ethos candy store I got started late and my super freak hasn’t got going yet. Here’s a picture of my 11 roses.

11 Likes

Great looking plant! Nice thick healthy looking stems. :muscle:

1 Like