Here I grow again

Yeah it’s my heaviest. I have a lemon thunder it’s been stretching about 6 inches a day. Real spindly looking plant damn things already 8 foot just about. Here’s a picture, that’s a 7 foot fence behind it

13 Likes

Super nice ! I really hope my outside one don’t get 8 ft tall…lol

3 Likes

What the frig…when you plant that one and how big was it before it went outside? Don’t recall that beast… But I do tend to forget a lot…and what size.is that airpot

3 Likes

That’s a 12 gallon pot with no bottom in it. This plant was the same size as all the rest it just didn’t have a 30% Sun block net over it like all the rest.

5 Likes

That’s one monster plant gonna be a pounder for sure.:boom::boom:

3 Likes

That will prolly be closer to 2 I betcha… That’s if she is already starting to pistil up. If that plant is an end of October Harvest – you wonder why Happy’s care packages are friggen speed bumbs! If I remember Medijuana year before last was like 3 or 4 I think???

4 Likes

:thinking: Time to flush…:neutral_face:

15 Likes

You’ve even got purple in the trichs! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I was going to say something about that.
I didn’t know if it was my computer monitor or what.
Amazing colors!

5 Likes

Looks good!!! Nice colors!!!

3 Likes

Love your work …:ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

If you guys like colors, here’s my medijuana from last year

12 Likes

Smart man !

@happilyretired I was checking out your journal, and saw a bleep about the first post had some background info, so I had to go see ya know…

Had no idea you were such a fine machinist
Is that what you retired from ?
I was a welder in machine shop for several years back in the oil field boom days
I can still smell that shop every time I think of it
Those were good times

You had a pic of a bud as long as your Leg !
Thats pretty bad ass !

5 Likes

Thank you @wayno
Yeah I’m not really a machinist. But I can make a lot of stuff with my equipment. I had a machine shop in 10th grade in high school and loved it. The only thing I didn’t like about it was the class was first thing in the morning and I smelled like oil all day. Smelling like oil doesn’t exactly make you a chick magnet in high school. :rofl: anyways since I retired I have been able to go back and do all the things I enjoyed when I was young and couldn’t afford to. Building fishing poles machining things, and a lot of other things including growing weed. I am in and out of the forum pretty much all day every day, checking in to see who’s around. If you ever feel like having a chat tag me. If you have a journal tag me and I’ll follow. :+1:t3::v:t3:

5 Likes

Yes sir. @happilyretired I do have a journal. Just started it yesterday.
Im a newbie here alright.
I don’t think I know how to tag you ? but its called Wayno Grows

Building fishing poles ? That would be cool.
We live along the Osage River in MO. We have some Monster catfish,
and in the spring we have the spoonbill run.
My son’s are much more avid fisherman than I am.
I retired last year myself. Retired to our family farm.
Looking after cows and making hay.
Working harder now in retirement than I ever did before in biz !

6 Likes

I dont flush… I feed full strength all the way. All I do is deprive my plants from water the last 24 hours. But here at GN flushing is a touchy subject! :joy: :joy: :joy: I run week 7 nutrients all the way to week 10.

6 Likes

I’m only flushing because I don’t have time to do them all in one day right now and some aren’t quite done so the whole room will probably be harvested in a week. I also deprive water at the end. The two getting taken in the morning are off the water now. I will go in for another look tomorrow morning and decide who’s going to come out the next day and so on. There is a couple of plants that I’m going to try to re-veg because I want to clone them. Just with my current foot situation I can’t do everything I normally do. It’s just not possible by myself. And everybody around me just wants to smoke my shit nobody wants to help me with it. I’m in the middle of the whole Flushing debate. If you’re growing in water or inert media, I see no reason why not. If you’re growing in soil, what’s the purpose. You can’t wash all the nutrition out of the soil because the soil is made out of nutrition. Anyways enough that.

5 Likes

Lucky 7, i’m having a little camera trouble this morning so sorry they’re not up to my normal standard.

9 Likes

Yeah those pics really suck…:grin: that shit is purple and sticky, no one looking at pic quality.

8 Likes

Shadowboxing

Ambrosia

M&Ms

Supafreak

Humboldt sour diesel

Lemon thunder

I don’t remember at this moment

Lucky seven

The next two or gorilla skittles. Two different Pheno

19 Likes