Here I grow again

Yeah the one in the back, that’s an 8 foot board leaning up against it. It’s about 9 feet from dirt. It’s a very interesting plant that grew like a chimney. The plant I grew here last year was 7 foot a across. That one is my lemon thunder. That plant is supposed to be a one to one CBD/THC. I’m planning on making mostly concentrates out of that. I’ve had a lot of people in my life recently get cancer. So that’s who that one’s for.:+1:t3:

9 Likes

Beautiful plants…Awesome job brother!

3 Likes

Awesome! Looking fantastic!

2 Likes

Yup…I think I’d prefer a 7’ wide plant over a 10’ tall one…lol such challenges oh my!
So how is the big cripple feeling these days? You got the Dr on Friday or was that last week. I had some sidework yesterday helping a lady move from one unit to another. Place came with all their belongings so I was basically helping her throw out beds and shit. I threw a humongous tv up and into the dumpster. Like a 1990 - 40" tube ya know. I am feeling it today man had to be 150 pounds easy. I’m not so smart sometimes. I also had to cut up a queen size box spring n mattress to fit it into the dumpster. I had the bolt cutters and a spring popped right into my cheekbone just missed my eye and left me cut and bruised. So lucky man …all fun n games until you pop out an eye.

8 Likes

Does rockwool supposed to look like insulation/asbestos?

5 Likes

Dang man, that sucks!! Smoke one and thank your guardian angel!

2 Likes

Yep. I thought it was weird people were growing out of insulation when i first saw it. Lol

4 Likes

I never saw it before tonight. I opened the box and saw it up close and was like ‘wtf’? lol

And it came with a pair of gloves, and I kept wondering if I needed to mask up when handling it. I didn’t remember anyone on the forum post a picture of them holding any with a gloved hand. :rofl:

1 Like

Well the only way I can explain it is it’s about as dense as Styrofoam but it’s spun stone kind a like the way they spin glass for fiberglass insulation.:thinking: or maybe like really hard cotton candy. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I don’t use gloves. The starter cubes I use a knife to cut and if I’m doing six clones I’ll just leave six squares together and soak them together and then just break them apart when they’re rooted and it’s time to plant.

3 Likes

Man I really hate asking this question, but how wet do you get them before it’s okay to sick one in?

4 Likes

Soak it and then squeeze it out pretty good. Not like red knuckle hard still wet good.
Bro why are you going to the dark side or the water side. Hydro is for nerds bruh…lol (see what kind of reaction I can get from that) lol bunch of hosers…<----- get it!!

8 Likes

We’re just using it to make clones for shipping! Ha haha!

4 Likes

I haven’t watched strange Brew in a while…im due for a refresher. Such a great flik not quite Spaceballs or caddy shack material but up there. Right beside Cannonball run. I’m pretty sure Snipe has done the clone mailaway and I know enlightened has too. Not sure of their success rate but best of luck. This is your first time trying it …sure Prey prolly has also, what he have to say about it?
What’s up with my blue bubble Slym? :musical_note: Moving on up - to a deluxe apartment in the Skyyyyy :musical_note:
How bout some Upgraded fonts too and maybe a phone call chat…lol kidding I ain’t greesy err greedy* but it’s super cool, thank you masters of the uniforum!!!

4 Likes

:thinking:… sounds like jealousy to me. :man_shrugging::rofl:

6 Likes

I just wet mine and let it sit for 10 minutes… Then off to the races. Works just fine and I don’t have to really water anymore until they are rooted. Maybe a mist but that’s it… That dry back will make your roots stretch out. But im sure there’s alot different ways.

3 Likes

I forgot to post this earlier Hap…sor

Looks like a swell coming in.

10 Likes

Thanks, I think I’ll vape a little potpourri and look at these for a minute…:+1:t3:

7 Likes

Hi guys, and Trish!
Where’s Dubbers??
@cww03

5 Likes

So let me get this straight…if you knock your opponent out with too good of a kick your DQ’d. Dude walked into the kick, he couldn’t pull it and you can tell he sure as hell DID NOT put everything he had into it. It actually looks like a pretty dainty kick… LMAO okay that’s it - I give up. Give me a fucking break you pussies. EVERYBODY gets a medal next! EVERYBODy is a winner because this world is filled with pussies…

That’s like saying I’m sorry Hap you grow to good your a loser…

8 Likes