5 Likes

Welcome @tazard!

Happy to have you here.

Have fun and happy growing!

~MacG

6 Likes

Thanks for the welcome!

4 Likes

Greetings and salutations, glad to have more ppl here;)

4 Likes

Greeting @tazard… what is your growing style and experience… because we get the people here who love to help or just watch if none is needed… need anyone just put the @ in front of them like I did you…

6 Likes

Current flowering setup:

• 7 strains in 4x8x7.7 tent. 1 amnesia, 3 enemy of the state, 2 chocolate Thai x Locktite testers, 1 crackers, 1 Pineapple Express, 1 Mexican airlines, 1 blue gelato 41, all RDWC chilled to 64F with automated pH controls.

• Nutes are Megacrop (5g/gal), sweet candy (1g/gal), bud explosion (1.5g/gal) Sensi Calmag (4ml/gal)

• ppm at around 900-1000max, pH at 5.6-5.9, 3 gallons in each 5 gallon tote, 12 inch air stone in each tote, 950GPH air pump, 10w submersible return pump in each tote

• Electric Sky full spectrum lights using 900W off the wall

• 1 16inch oscillating fan and 1 6” clip fan blowing across the top of LED’s

• 5 6 inch clip on fans beside LED’s blowing downwards

• 1 drained dehumidifier set to 40% RH located outside tent, fed from tent

• 78-82°F daytime

• 70°F nighttime

• 1 1500w ceramic space heater set to 70°F

• 1 14,000 btu air conditioner (input connected to output of dehumidifier) located outside tent feeding tent

• 1 8” carbon filter with 8” inline fan feeding the compressor cooler intake of air conditioner

• 1 6” inline booster fan on air conditioner compressor hot exhaust feeding a second carbon filter

• 1 6” carbon filter with 6” inline fan (located in top of tent) temperature controlled feeding a second carbon filter

• 800-1200ppm CO2

Current vegetive setup:

• 9 strains in 4x4 room. 1 amnesia clone, 3 enemy of the state clones, 2 chocolate Thai x Locktite clones, 2 crackers, 1 wedding cake 1 Top dawg, 1 blue gelato 41 clone, 1 white critical, 1 Bruce banner #3 all RDWC chilled to 64F with automated pH controls.

• Nutes are Megacrop (5g/gal), sweet candy (1g/gal), Sensi Calmag (4ml/gal)

• ppm at around 700-800max, pH at 5.8-6.2, 3 gallons in each 5 gallon tote, 12 inch air stone in each tote, 950GPH air pump, 10w submersible return pump in each tote

• Rapid LED cxb3590 5000k using 300w off the wall

• 2 6” clip fans blowing down beside LED’s

• ultrasonic humidifier set to 60%

• 84°F daytime

• 77°F nighttime

• 800-1200ppm CO2

• aero cloner with 3000k Chinese led

4 Likes

Very nice strain selection you are growing! The enemy of the state sound interesting. What do you think of the megacrop? I have a sample I haven’t used yet.

3 Likes

You choice of equipment and toys used to aid the environment will get a lot of attention… I am an outdoor living soil guy dabbling with indoor (at the moment)… so far absolutely no interest in hydro of any form…

5 Likes

I was using $1000 worth of AN every six months. Six months of megacrop with their sweet candy and bud explosion additives was under $50 with my 35% sponsor discount. I still use my House and Garden Roots Excelurator (as I was with the AN). I’m happy with the results so far everything seems to grow as well as ever for a small fraction of the cost.

3 Likes

Lol Hydro requires a lot more attention but when she is dialed in WOW!

4 Likes

What are you using for a chiller, @tazard? I can see myself learning a lot from you. :smiley:

3 Likes

What up X here first time grower have had issues but made it thru my first cloning attempt I just failed but was failed from the start forgot to clone before I switched to bloom oh well always next time
Having a hard time with humidity got a new exhaust which should help
4x4x70 tent
X2 1500watt led lights
Nothing but Advanced Nutrients they r the best in personal opinion micro, grow, bloom, b52, voodoo, piranha, tarantula, big hud, bud candy, and over drive
5 babies 2 strains

5 Likes

giphy%20(13)

Welcome to Growers Network @xgx13xgx :grin: We are glad you are here.

If you need anything just let us know. You can tag someone by putting the “@” symbol in front of their name like @xgx13xgx :wink:

2 Likes

You can take clones during the first few weeks. They will grow pretty wonky when you re-veg them, and they will take a little longer to get back to veg, but some people like monster clones because they tend to produce a few extra branches here and there.

Just don’t do what I did and put them in flower as soon as they root. :stuck_out_tongue: They need a little time once they root to properly re-veg, or they won’t stretch at all once you put them under 12/12. That could prove useful if you were going to do like a 60 plant SOG grow, though… hmm.

3 Likes

Lol I tried to clone 3 days into the bloom and for almost a week they just looked really droopy so next run will make sure to do it before I’m growing in promix with 25% xtra perlite again this is my first ever grow but trial.and error lol

4 Likes

The big issue I’m worried about is humidity have a dehumidifier in the room not the tent set at 50%rh the tent is still around 58 to 60 going to add the new exhaust and I even bout a 3x3 flood table watering and using a shop vac to get all the water out of the table to try and cut the humidity have 2 6 inch oscillating fans and a 6x16 carbon filter with a 220 cm fan to exhaust the new exhaust is a 440 so that should help idk lol going to be here a bit for advice especially when harvest time comes

2 Likes

Question though I bought some seeds from GYO it says on the strain info 70 days to flower they are fem not auto does that mean 70 days from the time I switch to bloom or 70 days from the time they sprout from the seed? I know its appox and not exactly 70 but where does the 70 days start?

3 Likes

Greetings & Hallucinations
Welcome aboard @tazard

3 Likes

@xgx13xgx yes It would be 70 days from bloom. and you’re right most of those times is an estimate could go a little longer :wink:

3 Likes

Damn so I have another 2 months to harvest I thought i could pull 4 harvest a year so 3 months per cycle have to rework the math now lol or start seeding again and using my other tent like now

4 Likes