Home grow using 2 $30 grow lights

This is my attempt at trying to grow in the most frugal way possible! So far I’ve spent 100 total for tent and grow lights. I already had the fan, and you can add $20 for 5 fabric pots and soil and worm castings $27

4 Likes

All you need for that space buddy

1 Like

well to save more money that fan is so big and how many watts? I like the mini 5 watt fans if you want to save money and be cheap! I have done all of it and my power bill is $155 and i run 17 lights and 6 fans and 3 ozone generators and turbo cloners.

3 Likes

there is a couple people here flowering with only T5 lights.

Thanks for the suggestion! and I’m not exactly sure how many watts the fan is… I just wanted to use something I had around the house haha

No bullshit heres my power bill

2 Likes

Yeah I’ll have to look in those fans those are the results I need!! The last light bill was 200$ which isn’t horrible. But anything to be more efficient helps

I would say get some smaller ones but there like $25 bucks. I cant find a tiny ocilating fan. For under $35 that restarts when the power is interrupted with say a timer

Yeah I was wondering where to find an oscillating fan, that would cut back on once interrupted for cheap. But I couldn’t find anything.

Only fans with mechanical push buttons. I have one buts its a energy hog. I know its costing me $5 a month to have on 24/7.

everything is important but I think the amount of light during flowering makes a huge difference-

1 Like

There are led bulbs 100w 5500’s pretty inexpensive- not energy hogs!

1 Like

Yeah I found the lights I use on amazon they are 2 150 watt ecru grow lights

How much $ each$

I paid $29.99 each

Damn you got bamboozled. That light is not a 220v first off.

And if you have 2 of these your getting whopping 54 watts of power. Not trying to harsh on your grow. But this may be an issue in flower well see what happens. When choosing a light always remember you have to recreate the sun inside your tent and you really cant be cheap when buying the sun! I hate when people lie about light data on amazon and trick people into terrible lights. And wasting there money. This listing has a bunch fancy information thats all fake. Damn thats shitty on there part.

3 Likes

Minim for cannabis grow u need 500 watt light for it to even grow whitch wount give u high result best one is 2000 watt light it is same as the sun light in middle of day give about 2000watt ones hits the ground but u would need carbon filter for the smell and ventilation whitch is important for new air circulation and of course humidifier is helpful to keep it around 65 to 85 . And the ten between 20 and 28 c. The light is around 180$ including tax plus carbon filter with all the accessories for 150 $ the ten is 150$ and that basically most important staff u need , the it’s nutrients whitch is bought ones last long time maybe 50 to 100$ tops includes all the nutrients u need for veg and flower stage . There are other little things that can improve but over all that’s it if u need any more info u could go to my Chanel YouTube Andrei Markine and Andrei.markine Instagram and leave a mssg subscribe and like also if u have a Channel
I’ll happily subscribe also :slight_smile: I hope I’ve been somewhat helpfull

2 Likes

Yeah I’ll have to see what happens😬.Ill try to remain optimistic

2 Likes

@andreimarkine looking at your video shows you saying 3 days ago that your doing your first grow. Maybe don’t jump in telling people “facts” when you don’t know what your doing. 500w minimum to even grow? My first grows were using 400w lights and they yielded some nice big buds. Ive even yielded nice stuff with t5 lights. Most of these cheap “2000w” lights like yours are also false information so you probably got duped also. I’m no professional grower so I sit back and learn from the good growers on here. Maybe you should try the same instead on giving your 2 cents on something you clearly don’t understand yet

2 Likes

I wasn’t teaching anybody my English is second language and I was put down what I saw in video and I wanted to see what people would say , I appreciate your reply thank you , could you tell me more about my 2000watt light pls and what is a good way to use it please?