Hoppiefrogs indoor no till living soil and knf techniques (10k ig giveaway, win a full size spiderfarmer led and much more on my Instagram!)

alien orange congalease at day 4 in week 2 after transition. Just 7.5 weeks to go and counting

11 Likes

Good morning hoppie hopperson…

1 Like

Lady fingers with buttercream frosting dipped in cannabis infused chocolate

9 Likes

Still hurting td, so I made up some more hash mct extract and decided to add it to eggnog this time, super awesome way to consume cannabis covers the taste better than spice cake!! Basically covers 99.9% of the taste!! Allowed us to consume enough to get nice and baked :yum:

6 Likes

Omg that looks so good!!!

6 Likes

So it’s official I definitely need surgery on my rotator cuff, just waiting for surgeon to call w apt… Had to go to emergency room last night to get a prescription so I can still function. Think I was maxed out on cannabinoids and still not enough to be comfortable… Oh to joy here come the pills again…

5 Likes

After 7000mg of full melt hash my stomach said it had enough… Didn’t get sick just could tell that was my limit.didnt notice benefits after 5000mg seemed like a waste to try more. Almost had a disassociative quality around 5000mg definitely more in my head than I’d like

4 Likes

Sorry bout having to get surgery on the shoulder brother. Hopefully you can get in to have it done reasonably soon.
:v::pray:

5 Likes

Hope so poor bunny is run into the ground trying to do my work… And I’m going to have a hard time getting off the pills if it takes too long… Friggin covid!!

5 Likes

With Oldguy, sorry to hear brother…stay strong…:sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

Tks my friend, it’s been a super rough year sure hope 2021 brings better days ! Things can only get better I suppose lol🙏

5 Likes

I’m with the @oldguy, I hope you get back in shape fast! :pray:
And you know where/how to reach me if I can do anything… :nerd_face:

6 Likes

Tks brother :pray:, I think I just need to take it easy till I get this surgery and work on getting bunny up to speed

6 Likes

8 Likes

Sorry to hear about ur shoulder pain Frogman. But im glad there is a treatment option to fix it. Hang in there!!!
:blue_heart::cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

I keep forgetting to contact you lol.

Hi Hoppie, Merry Christmas man!
Hey, I was wondering if you could please give me the name n web address of where I can get that living soil mix your using.
I was going to go with Earth Dust, the brand sold by Green Sunshine company, who make the es300, and they say it’s really good, but I e seen the photos of what your stuff can do and would like to try it out.
Thsnkk on s a lot bro!

4 Likes

Merry Christmas to you and Zeus…may it be a festive and joyous holiday season…:beers::sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

Black swallow soil in ontario canada. Srry this is hoppiefrog forgot my phone at hm

5 Likes

What all do I need to get from them to start?

1 Like