Hoppiefrogs indoor no till living soil and knf techniques (10k ig giveaway, win a full size spiderfarmer led and much more on my Instagram!)

If you want to use the modern farm method like me you will want to use more magnesium and phosphorus for sure

3 Likes

4 Likes

@hoppiefrog
Hi brother, hope you had a great Christmas.
Thanks for the list of amendments required.
Do you happen to have a list of the amounts needed? And possibly know a good place in the states to get it at? I’d like to try it out and will need around 35lbs of medium as I’ll be growing them SOG in 1gal square grow bags.
If you happen to have any type of instructions on how to mix everything and a feeding schedule for add’l amendments is very greatly appreciate it.
Thanks so much man,
Jor

3 Likes

@hoppiefrog
Oh, I almost forgot, do I buy this “Black Swallow Soil” and add the amendments to it or what? Sorry, but this is a whole new endeavor for me and I’ve already found that there’s a pretty big learning curve involved, as I’m sure you know, lol.
If I’m going to do it I want to run the exact same program you are, that way we’ll both be able to visually see the difference between our two grows with various equipment we use and see if anything pops out at us that would be a good upgrade for one of us.

4 Likes

Ya it’s the black swallow kis mix comes charged, add amendments as needed mostly brewed for veg then top dressed in flower. I was following the “modern farm method” but it has flaws in it’s program, needs more magnesium and phosphorus.im not sure a 1 gal pot will do the living soil justice for a number of reasons, there’s not much room in 1 gal to hold a charge, the microbes will be slaughtered if the small bags dry out.
I have been advised by the compassion club yo use 17gal pots at the smallest, some pull off smaller pots but definitely easier w bigger pots.im thinking 50 gal pots tbh.
This style of growing is done by watching your plants and deciding when they need extra amendments. It will be hard to follow the program the same as me due to the size difference alone.
If you need a link to “the modern farm method” there’s one at top of thread I believe. I added 5ml per gal of water of magnesium, and fish bone meal as needed

6 Likes

I’d suggest nothing smaller than 10gal pot for living soil runs. 7gal might get away with.

Cheers

Packee

2 Likes

Woke up today feeling a bit better (been taking it real easy on my arm) so many tops are falling over and need to clean things up (just a heads up lol) but I’m thinking Im feeling good enough to take a trip thru the garden to take pics and work on cleaning things up and tieing up colas.they are smaller than my norm due to many factors , top dress caused magnesium lockout ,low phosphorus inputs in program and had to take a good chunk of the crop to morn for lost loved ones… So needless to say it’s amazing this crop will even finish at all, so looking at the bright side I didn’t put much work into it haha and the terps are better than anything I have grown with earth juice nutes( my favorite bottled nutes) . This run is absolutely the gassiest I have ever seen hands down!!

5 Likes

grannyskunk

9 Likes

cherry noir #3

8 Likes

cherry noir#5

8 Likes

Baguette #1

8 Likes

baguette #2

7 Likes

white caviar f3

8 Likes

Saved all the best for last

sorbetto #8

9 Likes

sorbetto #5!!

8 Likes

sorbetto #6 this one stinks the best atm

8 Likes

rosé especial #2 is a sure fire keeper atm I’d say my second best for terp profile

11 Likes

And she’s real pretty too! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Looking beautiful as always. Sweet job. Hopefully. Ine come out looking nice like thes are. Got a ton of buds popping up now they need to get super fat and we will b otaye

4 Likes

Thanks @kapouic & @Mark0427 it’s been a stressful time , things could have gone better but I can be proud of the terps coming out of here this round, I was expecting a larger yeild but I may still be surprised when they hit the scale I can see some impressively heavy buds coming along, also the patient will be happy to pay a little extra for the gas so long as it’s something to write home about and we have that covered this run as far as terps go.

5 Likes