Hoppiefrogs indoor no till living soil and knf techniques (10k ig giveaway, win a full size spiderfarmer led and much more on my Instagram!)

After drying for a few days the Amber’s on grannyskunk are easier to see, she’s right in the window for peek ripeness and will be the first to get the chop this morning as the lights turn on.

5 Likes

I’m thinking I got 75-100 g less than my biggest cropping grannyskunk but that was expected with all my slacking this crop. So all in all I think I’ll be happy with the yield all things considered. I’m guessing around 250-300 but I often underestimate the density of colas

5 Likes

ztarburzt sample bud less than 2 weeks to go

8 Likes

So I figured out I have been off on my watering in a bad way.i had a feeling I was off on the volume of water given for a deep watering. I was stuck on the way I found worked best for promix(checking weight) and in the end realized I was only giving about 1/4 of what the pots required on feed days. So rather than 25 gal today I had to feed at 105 gallons to get the bottoms moist. So needless to say the plants thought they were in the desert the whole flower cycle. Well next crop I’m feeling much better about the watering cycle and lesson learned and not to be forgotten. Some plants handled the drought like a champ like ztarburzt and alien orange congalease and sorbetto

8 Likes

Here’s a close up of some of dat ztarburzt dessert flower this is sample bud #2

7 Likes

I’ll dig out the digital microscope later for some true closeups I’ll see If I can get some close ups of grannyskunk as well

5 Likes

Today the first Topanga Canyon brulee comes down!! It’s a large plant for sure I’m both nervous and a bit excited to see how much I end up with in the drying chamber off the first of the big plants in the room.

5 Likes

This is the real beginning of this crop I suppose lol.let the games begin!!

5 Likes

If you’re watering thirsty plants in soil you might check out the Blumat Troph system. They use a little ceramic “carrot” that notices when the soil dries out, then let’s a bit of water flow through the ceramic to wet the soil. It hooks up to a hose bib and doesn’t need any timers. Just set it once during the installation and let it run.

Black swallow sells a kit for 40 pots for about $400. If I was growing organic I’d use this, then only worry about my teas and other amendments.

Looking good, man!

6 Likes

That’s the plan :wink: it will save so much time

5 Likes

Chopping the first tcb , thinking I get around 350-450 when dry but we will see.tcb y as labeled I think this is the right pheno intended it’s quite fuely but also has exotic wood tones

4 Likes

Tcb live resin hash 4.6⭐

4 Likes

You tease!

3 Likes

This crop I won’t have issues drying or be dissatisfied with the Terps I’ll send better samples w the sorbetto cut or cuts shall u prefer

4 Likes

Dj shorts Flo smells completely different this time as well, smells of berries and a sour and kind of milky kind of tone. Live resin hash is sleepy

4 Likes

Brother I got a lot of catching up to do but as always you truly got it growin on!! :sunglasses::v::metal:

4 Likes

Tks brother truly a gentleman as always :facepunch: . Happy to have you along for the hike thru the garden but you already know that, now let’s take a walk thru the aficionados estates section of the garden;)

here’s just a few of my favorite pics :facepunch::grin::gem::fire::fire::fire:

12 Likes

I’m convinced that no till living soil combined with knf techniques is the best way to grow cannabis.helps you learn much faster when you control every input and can see nearly immediate results .this next crop will save me a fortune to get going here come the real savings!!

8 Likes

Well here goes day 2 of crop!! Woot woot here we go again!! After smoking Topanga Canyon brulee live resin yd I may have to press some early am rosin and get the day started right!! :thinking: Possibly 3 or4

6 Likes

Chopped down dj shorts Flo f5 last night. Not the best bud structure same issue as last run ,tho Terps are good a 7/10 I laid those genetics to rest along w grannyskunk. So I’ll roll up a fat hash j and smoke one in their memory, always a tad sad to see them go unless they sucked.but next to the real fire these ones don’t stand a chance

5 Likes