Hoppiefrogs indoor no till living soil and knf techniques (10k ig giveaway, win a full size spiderfarmer led and much more on my Instagram!)

Sampling the first joints of grannyskunk larf I’m honestly impressed this run, she wasn’t that potent last few runs but hits quite heavy and has decent face melt.good smoke for sure just wish the staying time was longer but these buds are a long ways from finished drying ATM. I have extremely high expectations for the rest of the room as grannyskunk was my weakest the last 3 crops

7 Likes

Welcome!! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Grannyskunk is more of a night smoke makes me goofy and makes my eyes heavy. Flavors are coming out better as it dries

5 Likes

here’s another cherry noir about to come down.

10 Likes

The grannyskunk puts me to sleep after a cpl hrs ,got some quality sleep tho haha don’t remember laying down or dreaming for that fact. Going to try some baguette hash in a min I’ll post a review after I make an opinion

5 Likes

I 95 x blow pops = mac 69

these are a gift from @kapouic seeds by sow low farms

8 Likes

stompurp by sunken treasure seeds also a gift from @kapouic

8 Likes

And gcp by sunken treasure seeds yet another gift from our close friend

gg4 x cookies x purps

7 Likes

These seeds look a lot like a old school haze seed

5 Likes

So excited! Thank you @kapouic !

3 Likes

My pleasure, truly… :nerd_face:

2 Likes

The grannyskunk is making amazing hash this crop quite punchy for uncured hash.good taste and smoother than I expected

5 Likes

Here it it cant leave it to the imagination

12 Likes

4 Likes

Gotta shake some more of that grannyskunk hash!! She’s a nice smoke indeed, now let’s get f’d up woot woot

5 Likes

Gotta luv a good sun morn hash wake n bake.:joy::+1:
Mornin brother. :wave::wave:

6 Likes

Morning man the second type of antibiotics seem to be reversing the infection.tks for the trip to town and hanging out with my family. Had a good time getting f’d up👊, can’t wait to cut down the rest of those ztarburzt that’s some nice sativa smoking I bet insane after drying all the way lol.(oldguy knows I can’t wait to sample stuff lol)

7 Likes

Yeppirs brother. Always a pleasure to get to see ur fam. :+1:
Glad the antibiotics are kickin in and startin to work for ya too.
:v:

6 Likes

THANK YOUUUU :blush:

6 Likes

The flavors in this round so far are incredible, honestly never tasted anything like it !

6 Likes