Hoppiefrogs indoor no till living soil and knf techniques (10k ig giveaway, win a full size spiderfarmer led and much more on my Instagram!)

Hahah, thats okay, you help enough! Appreciate the offer. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

6 Likes

That’s an awesome bundle of soil…

2 Likes

serious much bro?

Danggggg And I thought my bag of perlite was big. :joy:

1 Like

How many yards… 1… 1.5… that is a nice chunk of mix…

1 Like

If that is premixed all is good… if it is 1 part than it is requiring the equal parts perlite or pumice/lava rock…which than will make you even “dang” more… and the other part moss or equivalent…

1 Like

WOW… :exploding_head: that is an insane amount of stuff to make the perfect soil.

Yes it is… but life becomes so simple once you get it down and get used to it… and never forget the worms… I add them right in to my outdoor beds and over the winter I let them compost my root balls…lol…a little hard for the indoor grower but great while they are under snow for 4 months…lol… they will go deep to avoid the frost and come up to compost when they can but come spring look out they start rocking…

4 Likes

Its enough for our whole crop :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sorry not up on weights… and sorry if wrong… is that a cubic yard… that’s awesome… I start with a cubic yard last year when I chose the smart route… the living soil route… happy to hear you 3 chose that route… it really is the way…

3 Likes

I might have to look into living soil once I figure out how to get watering down… and pretty much everything else figured out first. :sweat_smile: you guys inspire me so much to be able to grow as well as you guys. I just have to remember I’m still learning and it’s gunna take some time to figure everything out. :relaxed:

3 Likes

Break out the em1 and beyond tangie and wheat, super easy to make grokashi or leave out the beyond tangie and u got bokashi!! That big bag would make a crap load of both, now just need a big hole to burry it to go anarobic lol

4 Likes

Hoppie said its over 2 cubic yards, I have no clue either lol

2 Likes

…lol… was just lost at the weight…lol… no issues…

2 Likes

Tk God for @zeus she’s going to transplant the rest of the girls for me!! My rotator cuff probably needs surgery… That pallet of soil was not kind to me

4 Likes

I woulda helped ya!!!

2 Likes

Ya the pallet was supposed to be pre bagged… And my helpers would have :honeybee: enough but I had to help. My shoulder has been an issue for almost a month , but that made it way worse. And drs meds are making me sick… Friggin pharmaceuticals…

1 Like

Ew don’t put that in your mouth!

It was a needle actually…

3 Likes