Hoppiefrogs indoor no till living soil and knf techniques (10k ig giveaway, win a full size spiderfarmer led and much more on my Instagram!)

Rso Rso Rso!!! Need to get docs on that. Lol

2 Likes

And a 1/4 lb of canna butter

4 Likes

oh. Well that’s a bit more than I would like.

2 Likes

My mouth is super greasy lol

3 Likes

I dont like asprin.

2 Likes

Me either any pills really…

2 Likes

I almost killed myself with a vitamin!!!

It was like “oh God, killed himself with some proper nutrition habits!”…

4 Likes

I think I’m going to pop some Hazes and some other odds and ends that sound promising. They will be small plants thrown into flower just to see what they smoke like this pheno hunting sure take up a lot of room.
I have picked out some of what I want to keep and eliminated some I didn’t care for. All 4 munsons are keepers for now , very nice smoke.

4 Likes

I keep seeing herman munster when I read that strain name.

4 Likes

Have a fair bit of leftover soil so there’s lots to start the next generation

4 Likes

Nice one my bud, doing a no till garden here on the Southern tip of Afrika, stay in touch bro.

4 Likes

For sure :+1: hit me up anytime :facepunch::yum::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Less than a week to go before flip, just trying to get these girls trained first

11 Likes

Hey hippie,
I am looking for some craft seed breeders for a new site I am launching. If you know anyone let me know. Peace

4 Likes

got a functional milling machine yesterday. Along with a bunch of extra dry amendments to add to my program.diversity will be the theme for this system. Making my first alfalfa super sprout tea over the next few days

6 Likes

here’s most of my inputs for this run still have a few things on route and a few more to order

10 Likes

I am also using neem cake and making a barley sst a corn sst and a banana ferment and apple ferment gotta have those flavonoids;) if I have time I will post pics as I go along bananas are browning up :star_struck:

11 Likes

Making my first alfalfa sprouted seed tea. Starting with 336g of sprout seed and water

5 Likes

This is for 60 gal of sst

4 Likes

Can’t go wrong with Black Swallow… was down that way today but being the week end no reason to stop…lol…

1 Like