Hoppiefrogs indoor no till living soil and knf techniques (10k ig giveaway, win a full size spiderfarmer led and much more on my Instagram!)

8hrs of soak and presto

5 Likes

Seeds were then drained washed and placed in a tray and covered with damp ppr towel and placed in a warm dark place

4 Likes

I just heard of bokashi composting this weekend. Very cool.

2 Likes

When finished this sst will make a great rooting compound au natural :wink: no funny hormones in the final product at any detectable levels. The tea will be loaded with auxins , triacontanol , vitamins and enzymes to boot! Also adding to my humus layer . I should be seeing some sprouting later today I will post pics as they sprout if I have enough time

5 Likes

I plan to take cuts as soon as it’s ready, we will see how well it works on cuts In a CPL weeks time

2 Likes

Been doing now the last 3 years outdoors…especially when it’s time to compost your cover crop…

1 Like

sprouts are close to ready , should be good to go later tn

6 Likes

A corn sprouted seed tea is full of cytokinins, and will help thicken stems and promote lateral growth.it can be used to controll a taller strains height at higher levels of concentration.this will come in handy with a few of the sativa dominant strains I’m running. Also contains a decent amount of minerals and nutrients.

5 Likes

The corn sst is best used in late veg and early to mid flower. And alfalfa sst is best for veg and one more application in mid flower. I will post pics as I make the corn sst and also the barley sst;)

4 Likes

6 Likes

My phone is charging but here’s the pics of the rest of the process

3 Likes

Obviously that’s backwards lol

2 Likes

I then added the sst to the tea I have brewing 2 hrs before use

4 Likes

How did you learn this hops?

4 Likes

Reading , they are nkf techniques

6 Likes

I also have friends helping, that are no till fans to chat w till I feel things out

6 Likes

Starting next crops clones straight in the living soil. Cutting clones today and cleaning the rooms up is the plan.

5 Likes

@Slym3r lots of good stuff out there Been running living soil for years, inside and out. It really is the best way imo.

Cheers

Packee

2 Likes
9 Likes

Thanks so much my friend! Next one I’ll get bunny to shoot it w her phone hers works waaaay better! The last few pieces of the puzzle are either here td or in next cpl days.im spreading my barley hay today and worms will b here tm I think

6 Likes