Hoppiefrogs indoor no till living soil and knf techniques (10k ig giveaway, win a full size spiderfarmer led and much more on my Instagram!)

Have you ever met a kindred spirit that you know right away you must have been friends or family in another lifetime! My knf sponsor is just that type of fella, it’s like we were cut from the same cloth but I was the tattered edge of the bolt haha (this guy is educated to the high hell’s!!!) Seriously a gifted horticulturalist and businessman with amazing morals. This is my new go to guy for great products at amazing prices!
https://www.gobokashi.com/ is one of his sites and businesses tell him hoppiefrog sent you he will be all to happy to treat you like part of the family;)

8 Likes

That the dude from OK? Brandon?

1 Like

No different guy

3 Likes

I looked it up after I asked. His is Bokashi Earthworks.

2 Likes

Only one logical answer:

2 Likes

here’s some pics from last night’s progress, they should help with the imagination :grin:

12 Likes

and here’s a new 11x 5 ft area we have never had lit as of yet (part of flower room ,just at the end we never used)

12 Likes

spiderfarmer is lighting a whole new style of production around here, we have a couple more lights coming in mail from our sponsor thankrain and spiderfarmer official . we added two more 1000 w HPS for a total of 14 lights in the flower chamber .it would still be great to have 6 smaller light bars to get every nook and crannie lit to perfection

11 Likes

building some ghetto shelves to get blue mat reservoir and dehumidifiers up off the table and large grey reservoir that are taking up space in the room.this will buy us a fair bit more space to work with.its a bit hectic ATM but it will come together over the next three weeks or so

8 Likes

smoking some wedding Crasher and falcon 9 gifted to me from “truly compassionate” a buddy from the compassion club. goes down super smooth, tastes a bit like sorbetto. great work , honestly better work than mine but lacking potassium even worse than my 6 weeks flushed plants.gifting him a bag of potash so he can up his game he’s on that neem based program and he knows he needs to diversify and up his game to get the quality we are after. had a awesome visit w him last night got a good tour of all is rooms and new toys, good times indeed!

10 Likes

spiderfarmer led grown alien orange congalease end of week 3 in flower

14 Likes

How do you like the difference with your old light setup? :thinking:

Looking great for me now!!! :star_struck:

6 Likes

I see improvement on stacking and overall structure

7 Likes

13 Likes

getting room situated and cleaned up ,still a week’s worth of long nights to get caught up but things are definitely on track for a better crop

13 Likes

took all night/morning to water and clean most of the space, finding ways to get plants positioned how we want. tonight we build shelves to get everything off the floors to make space and so we can run gravity fed drainage for the dehumidifiers and blue mat (we have to re set up the whole thing) we need the reservoir to be up in the ceiling to work better. looking into solar Pannell set up and monthly expenses ATM, sure be nice if it works out!

9 Likes

Screenshot_20210804-042530
Topanga Canyon brulee outdoor 65 gal pot kiss mix. water and microbes and enzymes and em1 only other than a potash treatment at beginning of grow.
Screenshot_20210804-042544
sorbetto
Screenshot_20210804-042556
and alien orange congalease, easy peasy out here

11 Likes

finally scraped tg the funds to get all the goodies we need to hit this one out the park, lessons learned and major changes to our program.this one is all about low and slow let the soil be fed not the plants.idk if CO2 enrichment is something that will work for this size pot , we may need to up to the 65 gal pots to make things jive

6 Likes

Its hoppiefrog my phone is dead but heres some updated pics from week one in flower cycle.

This is the new section lit by leds

Sorbetto is about as healthy as they come this round

Acid rain from @rapseed is quickly setting up for monster buds

Tcb is setting up to be some great growing genetics , i see some heavy plants on the way, everything is happening at the expected times telling me we are on track with our changes to the program

12 Likes

here’s a gem for anyone in a country they cannot find proper growing material ,or that are too poor to grow! forage all needed materials and grow top shelf like a pro :shushing_face:

7 Likes