Hoppiefrogs indoor no till living soil and knf techniques (10k ig giveaway, win a full size spiderfarmer led and much more on my Instagram!)

IMG_20210808_090205_724
giveaway time on my i.g. (hoppiefrog2020) follow the instructions to enter (on Instagram only)doing draw Aug 15th 420pm pst. big thanks to all that support us on a daily basis we are moving towards 10k followers in a rush and we will hit 1000 likes on our best posts by end of this crop I bet, we never expected this much support its both exciting and heartwarming and we want to show some appreciation back to all that share those good vibes!

10 Likes

I love future cannabis project!

Hey @hoppiefrog I’m gonna repost it as it’s own thread. That would make for a great one.

2 Likes

Way back then, @nick created a section for giveaways… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Not the giveaway the soil technique… Lol.

4 Likes

Oups… my bad! :rofl:

4 Likes

What’s happenin kap!

4 Likes

i used the SF1000 and a HLG100 on diff sides of the room to see if there was any diff with seedlings. the SF kicked the HLGs butt in the early stage. i dont know why.

4 Likes

honest to god my spiderfarmer lights are actually growing bigger buds than the hlg light we got from my mother. they are 2.7-2.9 PPFthat sf 1000 is 2.9! just like a diablo

6 Likes

I should add they upgraded the new sf1000s :wink:

5 Likes

day 17-24 since flip for all but 4 alien orange congalease day 17 for most

13 Likes

Wow ! That is a very impressive grow right there
What a fine job !

6 Likes

well thank you very much! things took a bit of playing around with to get things moving in the right direction but it’s on track finally! can’t wait to get this one down and get a crop started in the big pots much earlier so we can enjoy the benefits of a well developed root system such as the large stalks so these girls can hold up the big buds and drink like a savage haha not that these girls are not pulling big volume already but more is always better from what I have seen :crazy_face:. pleased to meet you by the way,I have a giveaway on i.g. if your interested (hoppiefrog2020) there’s another draw next week as well

10 Likes

https://www.netflix.com/us/title/81183477?s=i&trkid=13747225&vlang=en&clip=81479396

4 Likes

more info is more power, loving all these new documentaries and research being given so freely amongst the organics community! this is a link to the fantastic fungi;)

7 Likes

I love that show! I’m watching it tonight in full.

3 Likes

This is amazing to hear! Glad the Spiders are rocking the job!!! Looking great!!

4 Likes

If you dont feel like you are seeing true phenome expression you probably are correct. Heres a pic of alien orange congalease fanleaf, notice the top leaf looks like a indica leaning hybrid… And the second fan looks 100% sativa… Both are from same plant. Top leaf was created earlier in crop while we had no inputs on hand and let the soil do its thing while we raised funds to buy amendments, bottom leaf was created after amendments and fulpower treatment. Also the aroma and bud structure look like different genetics now we are moving in the right direction.

8 Likes

first pic is sorbetto at day 18 since flipping truly just a few days in flower (about 4 days),last pic is aoc at week 3.5 in flower cycle(6 weeks since flip)

10 Likes

What a beautiful shot !

3 Likes

after some feeds and full treatment of microbes/enzymes/em1/silica/ fulpower mid week the girls are truly praying to the canna gods

6 Likes