Hoppiefrogs indoor no till living soil and knf techniques (10k ig giveaway, win a full size spiderfarmer led and much more on my Instagram!)

thats the acid rain from @rapseed in the forefront

12 Likes

How are the terps and smells on that one?
For me, it’s one of the most intriguing strains around… :nerd_face:

6 Likes

it’s just started to throw Terps I can identify, so far I smell a almost minty pine with sweet undertones and possibly sandalwood but faint

8 Likes

I can’t wait to read your smoke report! :nerd_face:

6 Likes

doing some calculations after some research I realized I have to increase my feeds to 10% of soil volume per week.this leaves me in a position where I have to feed 5 days a week the way we are running things on a daily watering. I’m working on a second submursabl pump to use to mix the feeds better as well, there’s lots of particulate in our mix we need to keep suspended in our solution

10 Likes

so I have discovered aficionados estate genetics require a lot of tlc to get them to perform.they are otherwise fickle and temperamental, not for the average grower.but if grown with a nearly perfected environment and feeding in living soil their genetics can truly perform.this crop things are looking like someone else’s garden full of plants I barely recognize via Terps and flavonoids

10 Likes

tcb the end of June when it was planted
Screenshot_20210812-182834
tcb 2 weeks later
tcb today , 6 weeks after planting.microbes em1 and enzymes only! it doesn’t get any easier than this :shushing_face::dart:, as you can see she wasn’t much at all going into the dirt lol

11 Likes

last night humidity was crazy so we’re temps, had to do a lot of tweeking to get temps down 14c and humidity was still 64% rh.but all is set up better and running as efficiently as possible for the moment

10 Likes

Topanga Canyon brule

10 Likes

Acid rain from @rapseed

11 Likes

Sorbetto

11 Likes

popping a bunch of new genetics tonight, no counterfeits round here :slight_smile:

just popping half of the thug pug just incase we have some kind of issue ,we will pop the rest in a few weeks

12 Likes

I’ve only had Garlic Breath out of that bunch, but it was STELLAR! Smelled and tasted like a fresh package of Italian seasoning and had me dancing in the kitchen.

10 Likes

the stankasaurus came with a double embryo seed it’s two seed fused tg, hoping for two survivors from that one making 13 from that pack, the garlic breath and pbb came with 12 seeds so I started 7 of each, keeping 5 of each for later Incas something stupid happens

11 Likes

a close buddy just called to tell me he got me a cpl packs of seeds! a pack of Mac v2 (from cap) and a pack of frozae (relentless genetics) and a pack he already had GMO S1, what a great way to start Sunday morning;)

11 Likes

well after a 21 hr work day in the gardens I got a 3 hr nap and it’s back to work on an empty belly, np time to eat anyhow I’m a hr late getting going TN, @oldguy and me and another guy defoliated a bunch of outdoor and trimmed a tree sized bush in one day! fun fun gotta love bud rot!

8 Likes

here’s alien orange congalease planted the very end of June as a twig with a dozen 3 leaf fans,I would have killed her myself.but she sure came a long ways on water , em1, microbes and enzymes!

and here’s sorbetto

both were just defoliated heavily.loving these 65 gal pots of living soil

13 Likes

looks like all seeds are going to pop

8 Likes

another little pheno hunt started, peanut butter breath, garlic breath 2.0 , stankasaurus, purple Jackie f2’s and madgicallydelishous

9 Likes

just for reference here’s what they looked like less than 55 days ago going into the dirt,it was a super late start at very end of June

8 Likes