Hoppiefrogs indoor no till living soil and knf techniques (10k ig giveaway, win a full size spiderfarmer led and much more on my Instagram!)

Was way behind, think I’m caught up now. You reuse the soil or new batch each run?

2 Likes

Wassup fellas. Helping out auto spread the word.

Open for business as of now. 50th and 100th customers get a free pack

4 Likes

Reuse I’m running no till now , it will take a few runs to get things running optimally but it’s worth the transition

5 Likes

Today the clones get moved to the veg space and will start transplanting them to 1 gal bags.

5 Likes

Old junk bathtubs are wonderful for breeding worms.

2 Likes

Clones for next run are transplanted to 1 gal bags, started in the living soil mix as clones so I’ll get to see how it works if started in living soil from the get go.

6 Likes

Finally found my blender so I can make my sst for enzymes lol, so making a barley sst and also making 4 gallons of labs with some kefir as well as the rice wash to add some extra strains of lacto and a yeast input as well. From the labs I will make my own bokashi and add beyond tangy tangerine to make grokashi.

5 Likes

Damn i be getting all confused reading ur posts lol. Bokashi grokashi. Potato pototo. The plants look beautiful tho. Working on a spot with some outside area to grow and preferably a garage or a full basement. Or even a nice polebarn or something. I really enjoy growing its super fun. If and when i get another llace woth room ill be talking alot with u if u dont mind.

6 Likes

White caviar is a super stable strain being f3 there’s basically only one common pheno, she brings gassy grape terps to the table, not a yeilder tho but worth keeping around for personal smoke none the less.

8 Likes

Cleaning up the room finally and getting a better feel for what’s to come, tho buds are smaller they are coming around nicely now I have the issues caused by the topdress addressed (having too much cal and not enough mag). I was also over watering on misting but got a feel for that now. The quality of most plants look great as far as terps and trichome structure. I think I will be quite happy with the final outcome tho I would like heavier plants but next run will be better that way I’m sure.

6 Likes

The next round of clones are coming along now they are in new dirt. Doing foliar spray w coconut water, kelp,fish emulsion,silica and microbes.

5 Likes

Went in on some new beans w a few different friends, I have a half box of pancakes coming from aficionados estates, and a half box of some super rare gmo fuel coming very soon. I had to pull the trigger as most ppl that want Leo’s stuff keep asking me if I also have gmo, so figured all the ppl that are serious about collecting all the legendary genetics they can find want gmo it must be worthy of space in my flower room! So tks to all that helped me make these purchases I couldn’t afford both with out you guys going in w me :yum: (tbh I can’t even afford that but just gotta catch them all)

5 Likes

Next non aficionados purchase will be a mac cross for sure , another ppl are liking a lot atm

5 Likes

alien orange congalease half way thru flower

11 Likes

ztarburzt is smelling real nice. This is the plant I almost killed on a bad day, surprised it survived the flight across the room at beginning of flower and was left in the dark for 2 weeks.her buds are smaller than her twin sis but that’s why lol.

8 Likes

I remember she didn’t look very good the day after her flight. :wink::joy:
Killer now tho brother. :+1:
:v::pray:

4 Likes

Haha tks brother :pray: ,I’ll be happy to get the next run flowering with my full attention at :raised_hand::grin:. I can see that the living soil is bringing next level quality to the table, all but the Munson are putting out better quality buds than I was getting with the bio canna or earth juice for that fact even with all the issues created by lack of effort and the learning curve and adjustments that had to be made to the system I’m using.

6 Likes

It’s time to figure out some extra smell control in here, the room smells stronger every day now. This am I can smell the room from upstairs in my bed, which is concerning I normally can’t smell it in my living space unless I leave and come back.its awful skunky outside now as well,take the good w the bad I guess at least it’s a solvable issue.opening up the flower room door I was met with a surprisingly powerful bouquet certainly put a smile on my face :grin::pray:

8 Likes

Nothing like flying weed :joy::+1:t2::facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

@violetsky heres one of our journals5880ef672981142ff41ded2c0c25782c

5 Likes