House gets ready for historic vote on federal marijuana prohibition

This is a long time coming, and I am posting this again on the recommendation of @Slym3r.
Now if I get accused of being a posting whore; I promise to do the walk of shame. :sob:

10 Likes

Would this basically just be decriminalization or actual legalization?

1 Like

tenor (7891)

I didnt want to say the other word…lol

3 Likes

Thanks for the info very much so. Great looking out!

2 Likes

Still think legalization would still be a State issue.
This is what the industry needed because this would also change the cash only policy.
Not to mention expunging possession, and distribution charges.

5 Likes

Takes weed off the federal schedule act and let’s states make there own laws up about it plus let’s availability for expungement in weed convictions…The criminalization of Weed back in the day were and are ridiculous. Politics and big business cause that… Dupont was one of them. Evil shit bruh :joy:

3 Likes

HEY @MrBlue!
Great to see you

2 Likes

And yes Jim that’s huge the “Cash only” and being able to utilize banks…

3 Likes

Sup Jim??? That Jimmy jam?

3 Likes

I’m well versed in the history. Grew up around a lot of smokers so I heard it early and often. Just wasn’t sure how far this would roll back.

3 Likes

Ditto my bruh and glad to be seen :grimacing: Vertical is always good…

3 Likes

I’m all for it but it has nothing to do with justice or prohibition it’s all about the money the banks can’t accept from the dispensaries due to FDIC’ being pulled if they accept marajuana. Business money and also the federal taxation on cannibas I mean I’m happy about it but I’d like some honesty about it

4 Likes

Everything is always about money indeed…

3 Likes

So exactly what are the States doing with the tax money they are collecting in states that are legal for both medical and or recreational MJ ? Are you telling me that they have a warehouse somewhere full of cash from the sales of MJ lol? Cause whether it is tax or direct sale money it is STILL MJ money.

2 Likes

Good question…

2 Likes

Got a chuckle out of your posting on another thread. Reminded me of the old saying possessions 9/10 % of the law :joy: Hope he find who ever…

2 Likes

I know Calif and Colorado have pretty much have wiped out there. Deficit they’ve put millions into the school system and I’m sure money’s gone into more infrastructure

4 Likes

Dunno about Colorado but I can tell you California is in debt so bad they’ll never get out of debt weed or no weed…Same with Illinois… Another topic I guess lol

3 Likes

Oh ok last I read it was ok it’s been quite awhile since I read that

3 Likes

Think @sssportsmfg was wondering where the money goes if not in fdic bank… Has to be someplace before they can wayste your money and pay somehow for the such

3 Likes