House gets ready for historic vote on federal marijuana prohibition

This is a long time coming, and I am posting this again on the recommendation of @Slym3r.
Now if I get accused of being a posting whore; I promise to do the walk of shame. :sob:

10 Likes

Would this basically just be decriminalization or actual legalization?

1 Like

tenor (7891)

I didnt want to say the other wordā€¦lol

3 Likes

Thanks for the info very much so. Great looking out!

2 Likes

Still think legalization would still be a State issue.
This is what the industry needed because this would also change the cash only policy.
Not to mention expunging possession, and distribution charges.

5 Likes

Takes weed off the federal schedule act and letā€™s states make there own laws up about it plus letā€™s availability for expungement in weed convictionsā€¦The criminalization of Weed back in the day were and are ridiculous. Politics and big business cause thatā€¦ Dupont was one of them. Evil shit bruh :joy:

3 Likes

HEY @MrBlue!
Great to see you

2 Likes

And yes Jim thatā€™s huge the ā€œCash onlyā€ and being able to utilize banksā€¦

3 Likes

Sup Jim??? That Jimmy jam?

3 Likes

Iā€™m well versed in the history. Grew up around a lot of smokers so I heard it early and often. Just wasnā€™t sure how far this would roll back.

3 Likes

Ditto my bruh and glad to be seen :grimacing: Vertical is always goodā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™m all for it but it has nothing to do with justice or prohibition itā€™s all about the money the banks canā€™t accept from the dispensaries due to FDICā€™ being pulled if they accept marajuana. Business money and also the federal taxation on cannibas I mean Iā€™m happy about it but Iā€™d like some honesty about it

4 Likes

Everything is always about money indeedā€¦

3 Likes

So exactly what are the States doing with the tax money they are collecting in states that are legal for both medical and or recreational MJ ? Are you telling me that they have a warehouse somewhere full of cash from the sales of MJ lol? Cause whether it is tax or direct sale money it is STILL MJ money.

2 Likes

Good questionā€¦

2 Likes

Got a chuckle out of your posting on another thread. Reminded me of the old saying possessions 9/10 % of the law :joy: Hope he find who everā€¦

2 Likes

I know Calif and Colorado have pretty much have wiped out there. Deficit theyā€™ve put millions into the school system and Iā€™m sure moneyā€™s gone into more infrastructure

4 Likes

Dunno about Colorado but I can tell you California is in debt so bad theyā€™ll never get out of debt weed or no weedā€¦Same with Illinoisā€¦ Another topic I guess lol

3 Likes

Oh ok last I read it was ok itā€™s been quite awhile since I read that

3 Likes

Think @sssportsmfg was wondering where the money goes if not in fdic bankā€¦ Has to be someplace before they can wayste your money and pay somehow for the such

3 Likes