Houston grower journal White Runtz Grow

Hey guy welcome to my grow
I’ll upload some pictures my grow I’m in 4day week 1 of flower

7 Likes

Hey there it is!

5 Likes

Well welcome to you as well. Looking forward to seeing your grow.

Marty

6 Likes

Me too…:+1:t3:😶‍🌫

4 Likes

Here some pictures guys

1 Like

4 Likes

7 Likes

Also birdpreys is the purple stem normal for Runtz not sure myself

1 Like

Purple can be caused by several things, light spectrum, nutrients, tempatures, and genetics. I am growing Orange Kush Cake right now and the stems are definetely purple, I hope the buds are. It just looks neat even if it isn’t any better smoke lol. Also put a @PreyBird1 in your text if you are asking someone a question and you want them to see it. Put the @ sign and a list will pop up put in the handle of the person you want to see your post and it will notify them. HTH

Marty

7 Likes

Example @htowngrower you should get a notification

5 Likes

Okay thanks bro

4 Likes

Hey welcome to GN! I lived in Houston for like 20 years lol wild! Looking forward to seeing your babies grow!

4 Likes

These the only two nutes I’ve been using

2 Likes

The been loving it

9 Likes

Thanks man waiting to see what these babies do my self first time with this strain

2 Likes

Hey if any of you guys wanna try out my grow I’m willin to do sample swap

1 Like

Are you using a pre made soil with nutrients already added to a coco base? One has zero N and the other only has 1% N. I’m surprised your plants are not turning yellow unless your soil mix already had some nutes in it. The crystal is a bloom booster. What about trace minerals?

2 Likes

On the soil I used fox farm happy frog with a home made compost of fruit and fox farm ocean forest from my last grow the ocean forest I add a happy frog all purpose fertilizer 6-4-5 on the last grow I haven’t added any this grow

4 Likes

@happilyretired @sssportsmfg @mj1 @PreyBird1 should I repot I’m going in to 2week flowering my biggest plant has roots coming thru the bottom of the self watering pots my other to ain’t far behind

3 Likes

5 Likes