I’m transplant the other two when the roots start to break

1 Like

@PreyBird1 I need more info on how white Runtz grow

2 Likes

Here look at this journal.

3 Likes

Thanks bud

2 Likes

Week 2 day 4 of flower little sprouts are forming around the pistons and trichomes development are happening on the sugar leaves

5 Likes

There pronounced pistils. But thats incorrect also there called stigmas. And nice looking plants what day of flower are they now?

3 Likes

Thanks @PreyBird1 on the correct pronunciation their on week 2 day 5

1 Like

I’m so excited my beans come tonight I will be planting them in the beginning of the year have u did a outdoor grow with them yet

3 Likes

Yep only thing I see is undifferentiated growth. No Pistols yet.

2 Likes

Yeah I didn’t do LST to two of my girls til they was almost 1 foot

1 Like

@TheMadFlascher @happilyretired @PreyBird1 @sssportsmfg @fist-ninja who’s online

I’m here what do you need?

I had a question about how to Measure dosage of infuse butter like mg wise @happilyretired

Tried to LST HER as much as I could without damaging the stem anymore originally when I did it it snapped a lil I let it heath b4 switching 12/12 for about 2 weeks thought the branch would die but surprisingly it started to grow vigorously these are the first lst since then … the pictures are b4 and after the LST Today

3 Likes

Next time you do that either put a little aloe or some honey on it press it together and wrap electrical tape around it or something like that to hold it in place. It will grow back together. Next time just remember to hold the branch in two places when you’re bending.Next time you do that either put a little aloe or some honey on it press it together and wrap electrical tape around it or something like that to hold it in place. It will grow back together. Next time just remember to hold the branch in two places when you’re bending if you twist it side to side a few times and then up and down a few times to loosen up the fiber in stock it will be an easier without breaking. If the plant is young enough and the stocks are soft enough you can Super crop it by pinching the stem flat and then bending it. A lot of times when you do this it will require support for a day or so.

Now I’m gonna go back and read your question about dosing butter but if you were using a concentrate to mix with your oil, from what I understand it averages out to about 750 mg per gram of concentrate. If you were cooking flower or trimming in the butter, I got no idea about dosing. I just use 1 ounce of flour or trim to 1 cup of oil and then make some edibles and sample. Usually one gummy or piece of chocolate will do the trick doing it this way.

What part of the world are you in? Looks like you got a heck of a tan on them legs. :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah I’m using flower also and I myself using a Oz their always too strong on taste but everyone love them and I’m in the states Texas to be more specific lol :joy: and I’m Haitian Descendent :haiti::haiti:
@happilyretired

LST EVERYTHING DOWN

4 Likes