Houston grower journal White Runtz Grow

Like @TheMadFlascher said: Painted Nail tips on the ladies is a goal!

2 Likes

Lmao well ig my ladies are all Polished up :rofl:

1 Like

LOL well now I will no longer worry !! Mine almost always have a little dead tips.

And here I was worried.

Marty

2 Likes

Same on my last grow

At 120 ml per 5 gal, mine have greened up considerably from the 100 ml feeding. Been since Thursday since I watered, and fed. Ya gotta wait a few days with plants to see the improvments, it’s tough sometimes we want instant and it just doesn’t happen like that in plants. Think I will stick at the 120ml for the next water tomorrow and see how the girls do. 80 ml is full strength per AN. Also going to hit them with a 5 ts dose of seaweed and Recharge along with the nutes. Recharge is some awesome stuff !

Marty

3 Likes

@sssportsmfg hey if anyone wants to try any dakine420 nutrients hit up jacob and tell them preybird1 sent you so you get a discount!!!
jacob@dakine420.com
(541) 600-4645

4 Likes

Thanks Prey ! I will!

Marty

3 Likes

Question guy are herm beans feminize or just bag seeds ? I was thinking about. Hermin one of my white Runtz for more seeds @nacho151 @happilyretired @TheMadFlascher @Slym3r @Dog_Fart1

2 Likes

I don’t know, however I would be worried about everything going hermie in the future.

2 Likes

I am a little bit open minded on this and I have over thought it considerably. In my summer grows I grow very large plants. Might see 3 to 5 seeds out of each plant when doing trimming and processing and so on. Always. I think that those seeds I would call bag seeds and that is just nature ensuring some sort of reproduction. I think that’s part of plants most plants will probably do this just to survive. Those seeds 99% of the time will be female. And I personally believe that they will grow just like any other normal seed. But if a plant throws off 50 or 100 seeds because it was stressed then that particular plant has a low stress level and that gene is going to be in all of those seeds. So I think the seeds that come from a plant that was heavily stressed should be chucked.
I have absolutely no data backing this up except personal experience.

You asked…:wink::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Yeah I asked because I one that falling behind the others two on growth I’ll send pictures it smell from the leave and tops I actually think is putting out the most smell to me
@happilyretired

1 Like

This one here

2 Likes

Vs these two

2 Likes

2 Likes

Looking :muscle: strong bro @htowngrower

3 Likes

This one is just starting to flower. Give it a minute might be a beast

5 Likes

Thanks bro

2 Likes

How long u think I should give it just started week 3 today

2 Likes

Average flower time for white runtz is 9 weeks for flowering. So about 6 or 7 more weeks.

3 Likes

If you need the space for something else and you’re unhappy with it buy all means chuck it. But if you don’t need the space let it go if it doesn’t do what you want in a couple of weeks remove it and spread out your other plants and give them a little more room. They’re from seed so they’re not all going to be the same. Sometimes you get a plant that’s super small but it’s the best smoke you ever had but you don’t reproduce it because it doesn’t produce enough volume to justify. :man_shrugging:

Sit back, burn a fatty, and relax.

4 Likes