Houston grower journal White Runtz Grow

Yeah Ik that I’m was going to push them to 9 or in between 8 depending on what their showing it so u think is just a late bloomer?

2 Likes

Good shit man :rofl::rofl::rofl: I was just gonna go in my living after getting my kids Settle and do just that

2 Likes

You can’t put a date on it. They’ll be ready when they’re ready. Seed companies generally put The shortest possible flowering time. Rarely rarely it is correct.

5 Likes

I’ve never grown it before and I don’t know what nutes your using but eventually it should show progress! I do know it’s great smoke though! I usually find that you should add a week or two to flower longer than the seed producer says! Lol!

4 Likes

Guess is just the waiting game to see what this girl does🤷🏿‍♂️

3 Likes

Patience is a virtue when growing cannabis! Lol!

4 Likes

Ik Ik I just look to see them all with similar Growth lol

3 Likes

Damn you got some sparklies going already and on the shade leaf too. Looks like it’s going to be very potent. How long in flower right now?

Marty

3 Likes

Unless they’re clones they probably will be growing differently seeds are not genetically the same even from the same plant.

3 Likes

Just got in week 3 today

2 Likes

I haven’t mastered cloning yet their all different phenotypes

2 Likes

Here is a good thread on cloning.

4 Likes

Thanks bro idk what I’m doing wrong with the gel but the best
Results I had so far was with Aloe and Honey I was already in flower when I
Attempted though so the 12/12 K them

2 Likes

Next grow gone be something spl @PreyBird1 blessed me with three strains one I tried recently it was amazing

8 Likes

Yep that’s why I keep the heavy stressed that don’t seed.

4 Likes

Have any of u guys tried box drying I was thinking about giving it ago @sssportsmfg @nacho151 @Dog_Fart1 @happilyretired @PreyBird1

3 Likes

I dry in my tent, too much to box dry. (no boxes that big lol) Then i put them in two gallon jars to cure in the dark in the basement.

5 Likes

That should work good for you in a very low humidity environment. When I have plants drying too fast I’d throw them in paper bags. Do it. You’ll learn. When you cut your hole in the bottom corner of one side in the opposite top corner of the other side for airflow leave your flaps connected that way if it starts drying too fast you can close the holes up a little bit to get a little less airflow. That’s all I got :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

I use a 2x4 tent. If you use a box make sure you have good air flow and watch the humidity levels!

5 Likes

@happilyretired @happilyretired @sssportsmfg great inputs grow I was watching YouTubes on and was thinking bout doing cus my last grow dry to fast

5 Likes