Houston grower journal White Runtz Grow

Pick up yourself one of these

you wont regret it!

8 Likes

Thanks for the link I just ordered one! Lol!

6 Likes

When i chop my plants. I cut all the branches off and hang them on a clothes hanger that has like 36 or more clips to hold the branches. Then i let them dry in a low humidity like 30% or lower down to 20% max for 2-5 days depending how dense the buds are. I like a light crunchy feeling outter bud and kind of puffy still. Then i cut the buds off and put into boxes with parchment paper and then if the still moist i box dry them a day because the moisture equalizes a bit in the box. Then right to 2 gallon jars with integra moisture packs.

5 Likes

How come? You have all that on the 67 controller plus fan control lol.

Marty

1 Like

@sssportsmfg for a different non cannabis project! Just another hobby I have that you have to worry about heat and humidity. I’ll dm you.

1 Like

LOL…bet I know what it is.

3 Likes

LOL, if you’re goin to nacho’s house for Christmas dinner…look out for that salad !!

4 Likes

I glad you didn’t warn them about the infused turkey! Lol!

4 Likes

Now that sounds like my kinda Turkey !!

Marty

1 Like

@Dog_Fart1 the Govee is pretty sweet! I didn’t realize it measures dew point and VPD also!

3 Likes

Right for $14…I have a few of them. and the others that are just T and rh, I bounce them around as needed. Enjoy brother!

3 Likes

It will work great for my plan for it, I really like the alert notifications it provides.

1 Like

Monkey slapz from @PreyBird1

10 Likes

Oh my !! I have that on the way. I think it was the name that intriqued me…now the plant does for sure! How many weeks into flower?

Beautiful
Marty

5 Likes

Flower day 39 with a 8 week veg. Shes beast. But then I have the stubby monkey slapz I planted with her. She’s half the size but her buds are bigger as off right now.

10 Likes

Can u let me know how many weeks on average the flower time is growing it on my next grow

4 Likes

So you have 3-4 weeks to go ? Gonna be frickin HUGE !! When I gorw up…hehehe.

Marty

4 Likes

Now I got a couple more questions if you have the time…what size tent? 4x4 or 5x5? And if a 5x5 where did you get your streatch net ? Been looking for a thck streach net for my 5x5 and can’t seem to locate one. Thanks !

Marty

4 Likes

70 days bromo… :facepunch:t3::v:t3:

2 Likes

Thanks bro

2 Likes